Morrisons pulled Unidays discount

Morrisons have withdrawn the scheme so if you were Hoping to use it then maybe change your plans. facebook.com/Mor…446

7 Comments

Looks like I also will be shopping elsewhere, thanks for the heads up I went their today and felt like an idiot at the till when I couldn't find it

Original Poster

had to scour net trying to get info about it, staff knew nothing, need to share info when them that should know haven't a clue ....

Probably got abused too much. When Adults doing their full weekly shop and using student discount. they may have clicked on.....

It happened the other week, it disappeared for a few days then came back

They replied to the post 9 minutes ago to say it's still active:

'Morrisons Paula! Good news! It hasn't been removed. UniDays released 10,000 codes every Monday and once there gone, there gone! So just make sure you get yours early on in the week - Cam'

Original Poster

It's not showing on mine so guessing Mondays will have to be shopping day if they don't last more than 48 hours....

kate g

It's not showing on mine so guessing Mondays will have to be shopping day … It's not showing on mine so guessing Mondays will have to be shopping day if they don't last more than 48 hours....

Looking on the Facebook post, it seems the code lasts for the week anyway. So if you got the code on the Monday, you have until the following Monday to use it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3451254
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764592
    3. Best advert ever to be seen.2025
    4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347

See more discussions