morrisons purchase ledger

my partner is going for a new job as purchase ledger at morrisons, hes got the interview and is now panicking about the single and group assesments.
PLEASE can anyone shine any light on what he should expect to have to do. CHEERS this would be a big help .... xx

6 Comments

I imagine they will ask questions......lots of questions. Tel him to be prepared for questions

Wear a suit

Eggon;2884088

I imagine they will ask questions......lots of questions. Tel him to be … I imagine they will ask questions......lots of questions. Tel him to be prepared for questions

no sh1t sherlock!

Is it a competency based interview, ie asking for examples of situations he has delt with in the passed and relating them to situations he might come accross, just go over CV aand make sure he is familiar with it.

if he is panicking now he will prob be calmer on the day, cause it will be out of his system, at least thats what happened to me,

Good luck to him :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thankyou, i think it is just to check he can do the job, which he knows he can, but its just new terratory for him. Although he has studied accounting he hasnt worked this job before, so fingers crossed he will get it,. I hope ya right about hi nerves. xx

Assessments for a PL clerk, !!!!!!!! chuff me a monkey could do that job standing on its head
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions