Groups

Morrisons receipt thread

Banned
    Two lovely members sent me their morrisons receipts so that I could benefit from the current £25 off christmas deal.

If anybody wants to offer any receipts Week 1 - Week 6.

You can do so in this thread.

I am offering a week 6 receipt to anyone that wants it.

Merry christmas x x

12 Comments

think I have a Week 6 as well going spare :thumbsup:

I was having a blonde few weeks and actually threw all my main receipts out and only kept the little credit card receipts I just hope the itunes vouchers I bought one week do actually work:oops:

Original Poster Banned

Disco;7275950

think I have a Week 6 as well going spare :thumbsup:

Great stuff.

Hope you are well :gift:

Banned

I would like week 1,2,3,4,5 and week 6, - when do these need to be done by - lol

sassie;7276304

I would like week 1,2,3,4,5 and week 6, - when do these need to be done … I would like week 1,2,3,4,5 and week 6, - when do these need to be done by - lol

you need 6 leading upto 22/23 i think

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7276304

I would like week 1,2,3,4,5 and week 6, - when do these need to be done … I would like week 1,2,3,4,5 and week 6, - when do these need to be done by - lol

See link in 1st post.

If you can get the others, I will post you week 6 :santa:

A receipt begging thread whatever next lol :roll:

cheeky bump

I' had a wk 5 spare. :gift:
    The first MSE thread like this was deleted, the 2nd has a warning on it
    For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past).

Gone to a new home

Original Poster Banned

Anyone?

Original Poster Banned

Ok, last time I am going to offer my week 6 receipt:-

Once you have collected 5 receipts, take the Collector Card to your local Morrisons between 17th and 31st December to claim your £25 Christmas voucher.

You can use your Christmas Voucher between 17th - 31st December when you spend £40 or more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764371
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32176
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232

See more discussions