Groups

Morrisons spend and save vouchers printed in the Sun

Anyone have any problems with Tescos not accepting these, had a bit of a run in with their customer service guys in my local Tesco saying these where not valid.
    It was only accepted when I pointed out the huge 6' x 3' banner in the car park saying Morrisons spend and save vouchers acceped here.
    At first they even denied they had such a banner in the car park...Prats.

5 Comments

Tescos wouldn't accept some Appletiser manufacturers coupons recently, I thought that was crap of them.

I spoke to Head Office and a chap called Dan last week and he said if anyone had any problems to quote his name from customer service!
    All Tescos should accept " conditional spend " coupons.

sickly sweet

Tescos wouldn't accept some Appletiser manufacturers coupons recently, I … Tescos wouldn't accept some Appletiser manufacturers coupons recently, I thought that was crap of them.

Did you buy the item ?

deanos

Did you buy the item ?

Yep, bought a few bottles, but they just refused to accept them. They were proper manufacturers coupons (not printed from a computer), not store specific and within date so no reason not to accept them as far as I am aware.

hi ya
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031711
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2033
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268

See more discussions