Groups

Morrisons Taste Testers Wanted

Wasn't sure where to put this - hope this is ok - link in first post as can't add one in misc

Morrisons are looking for taste testers to sample their food and as a token of thanks they will give you £20 worth of Morrisons vouchers to put towards your weekly shop if you are selected.

If you go to

morrisons.co.uk/Fam…rs/

Fill in the form, then your details will go on file and if you are selected you will recieve some posted products or vouchers to buy the items as well as a web address to take you through to the review form to fill in online

thanks to Alison18 on mse

13 Comments

Original Poster

....and good luck (_;)

Entered, thanks

Lol I read that as Moron Taste Testers!! Urghhhh!

Sorry forgot to say thanks for the heads up

Original Poster

Emzy81

Lol I read that as Moron Taste Testers!! Urghhhh!Sorry forgot to say … Lol I read that as Moron Taste Testers!! Urghhhh!Sorry forgot to say thanks for the heads up

or should that be oO - good luck

Cheers

Thanks .... anything to do with food is OK with me.

Thanks OP

Thank you OP x

Worth a try cheers

thanks

Thank you Well a try

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1853
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501300
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523464
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…55

See more discussions