Groups

Morrisons Vouchers

If anyone has has any spare morrisons vouchers I would be interested I am trying to help a friend out who is having a hard time this Xmas through no fault of her own and thought if I could get her a full set it would really help her and the kids out. Thank you in advance

14 Comments

Sorry
    Hopefully someone on here can help

Call me cynical but a brand new member appears with a sob story looking for vouchers for "a friend" mmm
    Edited by: "jase.2" 13th Dec 2014

jase.2

Call me cynical but a brand new member appears with a sob story looking … Call me cynical but a brand new member appears with a sob story looking for vouchers for "a friend" mmm

Cynical.

Original Poster

You have every right to be cynical Jase I would be just as cynical myself and I am sure nothing I say will change your mind but I can assure you I am quite genuine, if anyone wants to know more information or wants to verify the opening post please message me and I will give you any details you wish.

Henvig

Cynical.

Thats cool, but im probably the one saying what lots of others are thinking

I did not comment on whether you were more or less likely to be correct :).

Original Poster

Chanchi, thank you very much for your advice I will definitely be passing on the information I hadn't heard of the flash sale trick before that's really good.

Original Poster

I have no doubt you are right Jase but I live in hope that maybe just one person will look passed that cynicism and be able to help.

Hello I have a couple of spare vouchers which morrisons week numbers are you looking for?

If I had any I would of course help but unfortunutly I dont, sorry.

Hope everything will be ok. X

Why doesn't she just not go to morrisons, go to far foods or Iceland might be poorer quality but it's cheaper. I don't really see how morrisons vouchers giving x amount off is going to help. But I'm a cynical cow

Original Poster

I have got vouchers for week 2 and 6 for her brighteyes so if you have any of the others I would be happy to reimburse postage

Thank you Joanna.

sofia I am just trying to help, we don't have an Iceland or FarmFoods in town.

ababababab

I have got vouchers for week 2 and 6 for her brighteyes so if you have … I have got vouchers for week 2 and 6 for her brighteyes so if you have any of the others I would be happy to reimburse postageThank you Joanna.sofia I am just trying to help, we don't have an Iceland or FarmFoods in town.

Sorry i also have weeks 2 & 6 as I've given a couple to my daughters
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions