Groups

Morrissey-not only a legend but a WEST HAM fan!

As above, come on you IRONS.

23 Comments

Original Poster

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk202/pskuse/thatshow300.jpg

He dont look to bad for his age.
    My sis is convinced he is gay .... is he?

Banned

He is a traitor from Manchester and not a MUFC fan.

Like my fella a LFC fan living in Manchester, how I cope I don't know!

Banned

Sheriff Waffles;2172055

He dont look to bad for his age.My sis is convinced he is gay .... is he?

I'd give him one or two but his song's can be a bit depressing.

Maybe a good s**g would do him good!

Original Poster

DLM;2172062

He is a traitor from Manchester and not a MUFC fan.Like my fella a LFC … He is a traitor from Manchester and not a MUFC fan.Like my fella a LFC fan living in Manchester, how I cope I don't know!

Not too many Man U fans live in Manchester anyway so I have been told:w00t:

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;2172055

He dont look to bad for his age.My sis is convinced he is gay .... is he?

Yes, he is gay, but celibate:thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;2172075

Not too many Man U fans live in Manchester anyway so I have been … Not too many Man U fans live in Manchester anyway so I have been told:w00t:

Manchester United Football Club is an English football club, based at the Old Trafford stadium in Trafford, Greater Manchester, and is arguably the most popular football club in the world, with over 330 million supporters worldwide – almost 5% of the world's population.

The club was a founding member of the Premier League in 1992, and has played in the top division of English football since 1975. Average attendances at the club have been higher than any other team in English football for all but six seasons since 1964–65.

Banned

skusey;2172081

No wonder, he is depressed!

never knew he was bent - just thought he was some racist nutter whos wife left him .... echos of hitler i guess ...

Original Poster

DLM;2172098

Manchester United Football Club is an English football club, based at the … Manchester United Football Club is an English football club, based at the Old Trafford stadium in Trafford, Greater Manchester, and is arguably the most popular football club in the world, with over 330 million supporters worldwide – almost 5% of the world's population.The club was a founding member of the Premier League in 1992, and has played in the top division of English football since 1975. Average attendances at the club have been higher than any other team in English football for all but six seasons since 1964–65.

congrats:thumbsup:

skusey;2172075

Not too many Man U fans live in Manchester anyway so I have been … Not too many Man U fans live in Manchester anyway so I have been told:w00t:

That is actually a fact, Manchester has a population of around one million but Manchester United has a fan base several hundred times that amount worldwide there fore the majority don't indeed live in Manchester.

he means morrisions the supermarket really

Does he go to Upton Park with Michael Barrymore?

Do they hold hands as they sing "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles" (Bubbles as in Bubble+Squeek = Greek)?

Irons? IRON HOOFS

Wet Spam are the pride of Essex

Banned

That explains why a West Ham fan mate of mine likes Morressey! I suppose there are not too many other "iron" celebrities out there!!!

He's a lad from Davyhulme, was born at Park Hospital, now Trafford General according to Wiki. He is a Trafford Red when it comes to football, it's quite well known, check out Roy's Keen and it's typically ambiguous lyrics.
    It's one of the main reasons that as much as i love the Moz and the Smiths, i cannot take him seriously me being all bitter an' all.
    In saying that, reading on on the ]wiki page it claims he moved to Moss Side and is a Blue.....but that's not right at all
    ]More evidence of his red swing

Banned

skusey;2172081

What a waste, so they say, most handsome men are either married or gay!

Banned

monkeybrains;2172578

he means morrisions the supermarket really

I love the flowers at Morrisons, I'm so tempted to blow a fortune on a very large bunch.

I must keep thinking about my bills though.

Banned

guv;2172897

That explains why a West Ham fan mate of mine likes Morressey! I suppose … That explains why a West Ham fan mate of mine likes Morressey! I suppose there are not too many other "iron" celebrities out there!!!

I could do with someone doing the ironing for us, I hate it!

Original Poster

boydent999;2172932

He's a lad from Davyhulme, was born at Park Hospital, now Trafford … He's a lad from Davyhulme, was born at Park Hospital, now Trafford General according to Wiki. He is a Trafford Red when it comes to football, it's quite well known, check out Roy's Keen and it's typically ambiguous lyrics.It's one of the main reasons that as much as i love the Moz and the Smiths, i cannot take him seriously me being all bitter an' all.In saying that, reading on on the ]wiki page it claims he moved to Moss Side and is a Blue.....but that's not right at all]More evidence of his red swing

No, defo a Hammer, soz;-)

skusey;2174141

No, defo a Hammer, soz;-)

Lol, ok

Banned

boydent999;2174154

Lol, ok

It maybe because most West Ham fans despressed and he feels an affinity and need to be associated!!!:p

Ive certainly seen it mentioned he supports Manchester Utd (and photographed in a ManU shirt.)

But also in a WHU shirt!!!

http://bp0.blogger.com/_3-A-IxGbIqs/R58n2yMo4oI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/HRepqgeoz9A/s400/Morrissey.jpg

Rather worrying when a gay man wears a 'West Ham Boys Club' shirt.

I feel another 3459 images found on pc headline coming on.

Such a great talent too truly, one of of Britains best ever song writers.

Original Poster

greg_68;2174353

Such a great talent too truly, one of of Britains best ever song writers.

True, an icon too:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions