morrowind ps4 help

Found 30th May 2017
Going to buy morrowind but unsure if I should buy physical or digital? I have eso on disk already but also unsure if I need this for morrowind? Where is the cheapest price?
Any help is appreciated
Community Updates
AskPS4
5 Comments
If you have ESO already on disc, I'd just download the expansion from your gaming platform. Not sure on prices just for Morrowind
it's £26 on the PSN store at the moment, that's just for the Morrowind expansion.
is this really worth it for someone who hasnt done the main game and all the dlc?
sharpedges12

is this really worth it for someone who hasnt done the main game and all … is this really worth it for someone who hasnt done the main game and all the dlc?

​Well in terms of content, Morrowind has 30hrs + of it. It depends how much time you'll invest in it really
sharpedges12

is this really worth it for someone who hasnt done the main game and all … is this really worth it for someone who hasnt done the main game and all the dlc?

​first do the main and the other dlc's if you own them already. when you'll finish them the price for Morrowind will drop a lot. You can also look out for deals in the meantime, black friday, Christmas, etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants