Groups

mortgage advice

with intrest rates set to drop again and also in febuary....is there any deals where i can get a fixed rate for the whole of my remaning term , 20 years?...id love to fix it at say 3% for the life of my mortgage!!!!!!

13 Comments

Banned

wrong site. go to mse

My brother who is an independent financial adviser, has just had to fix his mortgage at around 5% as there are no better deals around.

just let it go onto the bank mortgage rate no fees no contract etc

As above

We went to see our mortgage provider last week as our current fixed rate ends soon and we wanted to know what was available

In short, not alot! We were advised to let the mortgage drop onto the SVR, which currently is 4%

Hurdy Gurdy;3988143

just let it go onto the bank mortgage rate no fees no contract etc

Ditto...mine is up for renewal on 14th Feb and my mortgage advisor said just go onto standard rate as fixing a mortgage can cost around £1000 in fees

same here, my adviser said go with it for a while as it wont go back up for a little while anyway. So im staying on variable tracker thing until they look like they are going up then i will fix it. Until then enjoy the benefits of it being so low
    Fix rates that reflect the current drop will be like gold dust at the mo.

You cannot fix for 20 years anyway. 7 is about the most i've ever seen.

Banned

wendyak;3988858

You cannot fix for 20 years anyway. 7 is about the most i've ever seen.

I've seen 25 year fixes before and 15-20 many times

[url]www.dream-mortgage.co.uk[/url]
    Hth

bargain surfer;3989540

[url]www.dream-mortgage.co.uk[/url]Hth

This doesn't appear to be a website! :?

PS I see you have changed the spelling of your username. :lol:

csiman;3989385

I've seen 25 year fixes before and 15-20 many times

Usually these are just based on the average interest rate, plus the usual premium. They would never reflect the current interest rates.

shibi din;3989770

This doesn't appear to be a website! :?

Dun Dun Daaaaaaahhh lol

bargain surfer;3989540

[url]www.dream-mortgage.co.uk[/url]Hth

shibi din;3989770

This doesn't appear to be a website! :?PS I see you have changed the … This doesn't appear to be a website! :?PS I see you have changed the spelling of your username. :lol:

You can only log on while you're sleeping, please pinch yourself when you get there though. :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband1011
      2. Best £500 student laptop choice?22
      3. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…44
      4. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming33

See more discussions