Mortgage Advice

My Mortgage is up for renewal in Nov 09 and i can renew my mortgage upto 4 months in advance, ie July. My mortgage company clearly states on its website that they dont do any credit checks and their are no form to sign etc when you remortgage & stay with them. I have already remortgaged previously with them and it was just a phone to to choose my deal and that was it (Nothing to send in and Nothing to sign)! I have well over 25% equity and i will have no problems in paying my bills. My Question is: If i take voluntary redundancy, will my mortgage company know when i come to remortgage and take out a new deal! ie can i just say nothing has changed? I want to get a long term fixed rate deal. Thanks for your time

3 Comments

A friend of mine was in the same position, she was due to renew this year and last year finished work completely because of her having a baby, she rang to see what deals were going and it was the same as you, she just chose which deal she wanted and that was it. No problems at all, she just said nothing had changed.

Original Poster

tmcghee;4554552

A friend of mine was in the same position, she was due to renew this year … A friend of mine was in the same position, she was due to renew this year and last year finished work completely because of her having a baby, she rang to see what deals were going and it was the same as you, she just chose which deal she wanted and that was it. No problems at all, she just said nothing had changed.

Thanks for the help.

Is it normal for a bank not to do a credit check before a remortgage?
Im with Northern Rock btw.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions