Mortgage calculator

Banned 7 replies
Found 23rd May 2009
I need a calculator that allows me to input amount paid each month as we pay over and above what we've been asked, thinking I need to make my own spread sheet but anyone know what calculations I should be doing. As when I try do it myself the sums don't add up.

I'd like to work out when we will pay the mortgage off and the expected increase or deposit we will need at the end of our discounted variable rate.

7 Comments

Original Poster Banned

For my calculations I need to know when they work out the interest if it's 3.24% is that worked out per month, per year divided by 12.

lumoruk;5301329

For my calculations I need to know when they work out the interest if … For my calculations I need to know when they work out the interest if it's 3.24% is that worked out per month, per year divided by 12.

I think it depends of who is your mortgage provider. I would assume that usually interests are calculated daily.

pm me your email and i can send you mine on Tuesday, its an excel sheet where you put your total mortgage figure in, how much your paying, interest and term. It tells you how much your reducing the mortgage by each month up to the date its paid.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

uiaman;5301397

pm me your email and i can send you mine on Tuesday, its an excel sheet … pm me your email and i can send you mine on Tuesday, its an excel sheet where you put your total mortgage figure in, how much your paying, interest and term. It tells you how much your reducing the mortgage by each month up to the date its paid.:thumbsup:

k

£9,547.85 in interest alone last year
£12,287.03 total

So we've paid off £2,739.18 so far lol wow :whistling:

Only had it 2 or so years so it's all interest at the moment

Supermod

I posted one on here ages ago...two secs...

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;5301499

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/259455/do-you-have-a-mortgage-or-want-one/

looks complicated but bookmarked for later, off out for a curry now :-D thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44