Mortgages now available upto 15x your salary with minimal criteria

Found 29th May
All for people saving money and being responsible especially young kids these days, but this story smells like too much bull ****.

So much doesn't add up, especially given he is an apprentice for starters.

mirror.co.uk/new…244

Seems a lot may have been omitted to create this non story just to make it read better than it actually is.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
This will help keep house prices down.
He may not be on an 'apprenticeship' wage, he could be an 'apprentice' electrician on 30k+ if he knows the right people, though highly unlikely. The story seems like another "rich kid with rich parents who never pays rent can afford a mortgage, why cant your kids?". The Mirror loves these.
I saw this article on MSN a few days ago and thought exactly the same. Complete non-story with any finance details completely omitted. Whoever wrote it should be shot!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 29th May
I'm sure it was definitely possible with the help the builders scheme. What's funny though is the talk of buying a second property
I like his endorsement of the builder... a sponsor actually!
Edited by: "mrty" 29th May
What could go wrong?
drasim19 m ago

I'm sure it was definitely possible with the help the builders scheme. …I'm sure it was definitely possible with the help the builders scheme. What's funny though is the talk of buying a second property

Mum & Dad will pay first mortgage off quick by the sounds of it.

Why didn't I think of that? i is sew stoopid.
they probably missed the part where he's only bought 25% share not the full asking price. not so hard to beleive, just shown in a misleading way
One of his money saving tips is about buying a table that doesn’t need regular cleaning????????
@charleaward81

As you said, "Seems a lot may have been omitted to create this non story just to make it read better than it actually is."
But you promoted it nevertheless as a non-story for a non-story as you said.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants