Groups
    EXPIRED

moses basket

Can anyone suggest a cheap and cheerful moses basket as its going to be used as a spare, has to be new and neutral colour like cream white yellow etc. any ideas? thank you

9 Comments

This should be alright for floating down a canal. http://www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/58/14205/obaby-folding-moses-basket-stand-(natural)/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA2o6lBRCn_b7yppe98rQBEiQAMpnYnWeyupwmjTxi52l-Ien5oBYt8kbEgiUTTzAIWu3fUWkaAslq8P8HAQ

Original Poster

dereklogan7

This should be alright for floating down a canal. … This should be alright for floating down a canal. http://www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/58/14205/obaby-folding-moses-basket-stand-(natural)/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA2o6lBRCn_b7yppe98rQBEiQAMpnYnWeyupwmjTxi52l-Ien5oBYt8kbEgiUTTzAIWu3fUWkaAslq8P8HAQ

lol
    thats just the stand...no good on the river lol

Asda sell for around £25 or under £20 in the baby event.

Bottom drawer should do nicely if it's only being used as a spare. The bairn will only be in it a few months!
    Edited by: "Nk74" 31st Dec 2015

If your not worried if it's secondhand, there is a fair few on Gumtree

Purps

If your not worried if it's secondhand, there is a fair few on Gumtree

second this, or Preloved - you might even get a free one.

We had the John Lewis one here johnlewis.com/joh…689 bought it 5 yrs ago, was £29 when I got it for my first child. My second refused to sleep in it and he slept attached to me for the first 11 months! Glad I had not bought it new for him!

Original Poster

ellie27

We had the John Lewis one here … We had the John Lewis one here http://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-waffle-moses-basket-white/p231558689 bought it 5 yrs ago, was £29 when I got it for my first child. My second refused to sleep in it and he slept attached to me for the first 11 months! Glad I had not bought it new for him!

Ive got my sons moses basket but not sure how i feel about using it again...i dont the hygiene thing and thats why i dont want to buy second hand....when you say skept attached are you meaning in bed with you....how was that...i think i would b too scared to do that in case i suffocated the LO...was it just you and baby or your partner too

samzam

[quote=ellie27] Ive got my sons moses basket but not sure how i feel … [quote=ellie27] Ive got my sons moses basket but not sure how i feel about using it again...i dont the hygiene thing and thats why i dont want to buy second hand....when you say skept attached are you meaning in bed with you....how was that...i think i would b too scared to do that in case i suffocated the LO...was it just you and baby or your partner too

I bought a new mattress for the moses basket for my second child - mattress from TKMaxx £6. New arrival was in kingsize bed with me, just me and baby, other half in spare room! I wouldnt have done it with 3 of us in the bed, I wouldnt have been able to sleep!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?34
      2. Dell Outlet Alternatives22
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1224
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1017

See more discussions