Groups
    EXPIRED

Mosquito repellent wrist bands

Hi
    I am on a mission to find some mosquito protection.
    The cheapest I could find are there below. But are they waterproof and do the job?
    Has anyone used them?
    ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT
    Many thanks

6 Comments

They work but they are not water proof, they are made from a slightly thicker then normal felt type material. Obviously needed for whatever they use a repellent.

I have friends that have used the wrist bands and they didnt work.I always buy Citronella soap to use as if you are using perfumed soap the little buggers will come and bite you.

I don't mind it when they bite ... eh a little itchy for a few days ... what I CAN"T do with is when they BUZZ in and around your ear hole at night! OOOOOHHHH does my head in.

They can suck as much blood as they want as long as they don't go anywhere near my ears lol

Avon skin so soft original is brilliant. I get the dry oil spay. All the guys who fish and hill walk use it.

annewilko

Avon skin so soft original is brilliant. I get the dry oil spay. All … Avon skin so soft original is brilliant. I get the dry oil spay. All the guys who fish and hill walk use it.

Does this repel mosquitos?

krazyasif786

Does this repel mosquitos?

it stops them biting you, I used it in Africa and it worked and others I've told about it are happy with it. You might smell like a tarts handbag with it though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
      2. E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3999
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions