Found 25th Sep 2008
Anybody have any recommendation of which credit company should I use. who has the best benefit / reward or cash back. thnx. I don't mind the interest as I don't plan on paying it late

16 Comments

Banned

Depends if you mean cash back or points that convert to cash back.

I know Egg do some great cash back deals, where as the likes of Tesco clubcard points on the tesco one is great too :thumbsup:

Matrin Lewis on Money saving expert .com
Although

Itpaystowatch.com Look on the Website as he discussed the very thing tlast night :whistling:

Foosball Chum;3048691

Depends if you mean cash back or points that convert to cash back.I know … Depends if you mean cash back or points that convert to cash back.I know Egg do some great cash back deals, where as the likes of Tesco clubcard points on the tesco one is great too :thumbsup:

I agree with FC - Tesco good way to cash in on the added points using the card then 4 times value in deals.

0% on balance transfers for 14 months

0% interest on purchases for 6 months....so if you pay it off every month , no charge for credit.

Hope that helps. There are some card comparison sites you could check things out at too..just cant remeber the name of one at the mo..sorry.. Might be a thread in MSE though too.

Original Poster

thanks

Banned

amex - 5%

Banned

csiman;3062476

amex - 5%

for 3 months, just received my card, then up to 1.5% depending on spend over the year

Banned

sassie;3063585

for 3 months, just received my card, then up to 1.5% depending on spend … for 3 months, just received my card, then up to 1.5% depending on spend over the year

good for christmas spending then dump it :thumbsup:

Banned

csiman;3063624

good for christmas spending then dump it :thumbsup:

yeah, is up to 1.5% after not good then?

Banned

sassie;3063631

yeah, is up to 1.5% after not good then?

yes but I found that most places dont accept amex so I just use my tescos card (1% cashback and 1p in the £ clubcard points).

Banned

csiman;3063649

yes but I found that most places dont accept amex so I just use my tescos … yes but I found that most places dont accept amex so I just use my tescos card (1% cashback and 1p in the £ clubcard points).

WHAT :w00t: Oh chuffin brilliant, i thought american express was a good card :oops:

Banned

sassie;3063664

WHAT :w00t: Oh chuffin brilliant, i thought american express was a good … WHAT :w00t: Oh chuffin brilliant, i thought american express was a good card :oops:

next time you buy something online, see if they take amex. a lot dont.

Banned

csiman;3063724

next time you buy something online, see if they take amex. a lot dont.

well thanks for that, thank gawd i aint yet cancelled my other one, i was cancelling my other today as want rid of it, this was to tie me over till i find or got accepted for a decent one :oops:

does it come under american express or amex, just checked amazon and hmv and both say american express

Banned

it all depends which card you have. Amex do a American express card and also an amex visa card. different cards entirely.

Banned

csiman;3067912

it all depends which card you have. Amex do a American express card and … it all depends which card you have. Amex do a American express card and also an amex visa card. different cards entirely.

the front of my card is silver, with american express written across it, no visa signs on it or anything

just checked online and its the The Platinum Cashback Credit Card (got the little blue american express icon on back)

The cc with high cashbacks are usually hard to apply unless you have very good credit history. So keep that in mind before applying for them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61644
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    3. Chat magazine issue 4323
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions