Groups

...most dangerous guitar solo?...

Supermod
    This is Joel O'Keefe from Airbourne. I was there watching and genuinely scared for him!! Watch at the end, he almost fell. Plus it was raining quite heavily.

7 Comments

saw Dave Gilmour in paris doin guitar solo on Comfortably Numb in lightening/rain storm

Original Poster Supermod

fskinner;5949290

saw Dave Gilmour in paris doin guitar solo on Comfortably Numb in … saw Dave Gilmour in paris doin guitar solo on Comfortably Numb in lightening/rain storm

Got a link?!

Holy crap. No harness or anything?

:O

Wow.

I'll bet that was an amazing gig ^_^ Saw Metallica on Saturday (day before) t'was epic:

youtube.com/wat…VZQ

w00t.

I was there to, was pretty amazing. Was hoping he might fall in a sick way to say I was there when....

They are one of the best live bands around at the moment

Original Poster Supermod

DragonChris;5949605

Holy crap. No harness or anything?:OWow.I'll bet that was an amazing gig … Holy crap. No harness or anything?:OWow.I'll bet that was an amazing gig ^_^ Saw Metallica on Saturday (day before) t'was epic:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2OScPpcVZQw00t.

No, no harness. Probably a bit drunk...he came on stage swigging a bottle of Jack Daniels. What a legend!!

That gig sounded good. Next year at Sonisphere there are very heavy rumours that Maiden are going to headline one night with possibly Muse or RHCP they other. That would be pretty special!

Original Poster Supermod

Trauts78;5949718

I was there to, was pretty amazing. Was hoping he might fall in a sick … I was there to, was pretty amazing. Was hoping he might fall in a sick way to say I was there when....They are one of the best live bands around at the moment

They were certainly that at Soni. Although, I think Limp Bizkit put on a good show considering the "grief" they were given by Machine Head.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      2. One thing you've forgotten68
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832

See more discussions