Most Embarrassing Moment!

Found 25th Mar
What is your most embarrassing moment?

It may be something recent or something from years ago and is something so embarrassing that it still makes you cringe today!

Feel free to tell all!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
You first!!
Was at a monsters of rock festival at Donnington when I was busting for a pee, I was really really stoned and saw a wall made from hay bales at the side of the race track so decided there was as good a place as any, just as I was shaking the last few drips off I looked up and saw that there was a huge grass mound on the other side with a good few hundred people sat on it and they were all watching me, a huge cheer went up as I realised I had just walked up to the crowd of people, whipped out my todger and peed in full view of them all, the hay bales wall was only just above knee height.
At least it wasn't cold that year
Edited by: "barriey" 25th Mar
Okay, I was actually hoping to get out of telling you mine but I guess I’ll have to tell you!

When I was about 18, my mum had arranged to have someone come in to decorate the hallway without telling me or if she did tell me I forgot. I have to blame someone for this embarrassment so will say that she didn’t tell me.

It was early morning and I was in my bedroom and had a towel round me ready to go to the shower but heard the postman come so knowing that my mum and dad were at work, I decided to drop the towel and started running down the stairs to get the letters only to look up and see this strange man staring at me! He was old enough to be my grandfather. I was absolutely mortified and turned round and ran straight back up the stairs far quicker than I’d gone down them! I spent the entire day in my bedroom as couldn’t face the embarrassment.

Can anyone make me feel better and top that? Lol.
XSerenityX4 m ago

Okay, I was actually hoping to get out of telling you mine but I guess …Okay, I was actually hoping to get out of telling you mine but I guess I’ll have to tell you! When I was about 18, my mum had arranged to have someone come in to decorate the hallway without telling me or if she did tell me I forgot. I have to blame someone for this embarrassment so will say that she didn’t tell me. It was early morning and I was in my bedroom and had a towel round me ready to go to the shower but heard the postman come so knowing that my mum and dad were at work, I decided to drop the towel and started running down the stairs to get the letters only to look up and see this strange man staring at me! He was old enough to be my grandfather. I was absolutely mortified and turned round and ran straight back up the stairs far quicker than I’d gone down them! I spent the entire day in my bedroom as couldn’t face the embarrassment. Can anyone make me feel better and top that? Lol.

I remember some years ago I was working as a painter and decorator and had been employed by this lady to paint her hallway...
45 Comments
You first!!
Who starts a thread without starting with their own input?
When they drained the reservoir and discovered the...
When you fart and it stinks
Misslovely4 m ago

When you fart and it stinks

Don't all farts stink?
Was at a monsters of rock festival at Donnington when I was busting for a pee, I was really really stoned and saw a wall made from hay bales at the side of the race track so decided there was as good a place as any, just as I was shaking the last few drips off I looked up and saw that there was a huge grass mound on the other side with a good few hundred people sat on it and they were all watching me, a huge cheer went up as I realised I had just walked up to the crowd of people, whipped out my todger and peed in full view of them all, the hay bales wall was only just above knee height.
At least it wasn't cold that year
Edited by: "barriey" 25th Mar
Okay, I was actually hoping to get out of telling you mine but I guess I’ll have to tell you!

When I was about 18, my mum had arranged to have someone come in to decorate the hallway without telling me or if she did tell me I forgot. I have to blame someone for this embarrassment so will say that she didn’t tell me.

It was early morning and I was in my bedroom and had a towel round me ready to go to the shower but heard the postman come so knowing that my mum and dad were at work, I decided to drop the towel and started running down the stairs to get the letters only to look up and see this strange man staring at me! He was old enough to be my grandfather. I was absolutely mortified and turned round and ran straight back up the stairs far quicker than I’d gone down them! I spent the entire day in my bedroom as couldn’t face the embarrassment.

Can anyone make me feel better and top that? Lol.
deleted1587206
XSerenityX2 m ago

Okay, I was actually hoping to get out of telling you mine but I guess …Okay, I was actually hoping to get out of telling you mine but I guess I’ll have to tell you! When I was about 18, my mum had arranged to have someone come in to decorate the hallway without telling me or if she did tell me I forgot. I have to blame someone for this embarrassment so will say that she didn’t tell me. It was early morning and I was in my bedroom and had a towel round me ready to go to the shower but heard the postman come so knowing that my mum and dad were at work, I decided to drop the towel and started running down the stairs to get the letters only to look up and see this strange man staring at me! He was old enough to be my grandfather. I was absolutely mortified and turned round and ran straight back up the stairs far quicker than I’d gone down them! I spent the entire day in my bedroom as couldn’t face the embarrassment. Can anyone make me feel better and top that? Lol.

Something similar happened to me. I feel your pain
XSerenityX4 m ago

I remember some years ago I was working as a painter and decorator and had been employed by this lady to paint her hallway...
When I was 11, I was at a Christmas party with some friends and my brother, who were all older than me. My friend's dad, who was a police officer, dressed up as Santa and sat us kids on his knee one by one and asked us what we wanted for Christmas. Before it was my turn, these "friends" and my brother said "when you sit on his knee, sy "is that a truncheon in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?". I had no idea what this meant, so I did. He went straight to my parents who knew instantly I'd been set up but I could never look the cop/Santa in the face after that! I'm still traumatised, in fact.
Edited by: "squiff" 25th Mar
Dyslexic_Dog14 m ago

I remember some years ago I was working as a painter and decorator and had …I remember some years ago I was working as a painter and decorator and had been employed by this lady to paint her hallway...

Roflmao! That’s so not funny! Lol.
squiff15 m ago

When I was 11, I was at a Christmas party with some friends and my …When I was 11, I was at a Christmas party with some friends and my brother, who were all older than me. My friend's dad, who was a police officer, dressed up as Santa and sat us kids on his knee one by one and asked us what we wanted for Christmas. Before it was my turn, these "friends" and my brother said "when you sit on his knee, sy "is that a truncheon in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?". I had no idea what this meant, so I did. He went straight to my parents who new instantly I'd been set up but I could never look the cop/Santa in the face after that! I'm still traumatised, in fact.

Poor you! You must have been absolutely mortified! That sounds very traumatic.
I was walking past this football pitch in my teen years and the ball went over the pitch fence and fell near me so naturally I had to kick it back over. I was wearing tracksuit bottoms and upon kicking the ball my tracksuit split all the way down my inner thigh, no one knew but me and then I had an interesting walk home, let's say I know how women walk in skirts and takes 3x as long
deleted1023990
How I was in the 80's!

33513879-puLRY.jpg

33513879-BZyeJ.jpg
I'm always slipping on banana skins.
OldEnglish3 m ago

That's just weird. Most women wouldn't have a clue how to reset a tripped …That's just weird. Most women wouldn't have a clue how to reset a tripped fuse.

You think that's the wierd part about it all.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 26th Mar
XSerenityX10 h, 16 m ago

Think yourself lucky that mrty wasn't doing your decorating. Could have ended very differently.
Dyslexic_Dog10 m ago

You think that's the wierd part about it all.

Lol, that's the weirdest thing i've read on a monday morning in a long time. Resetting a tripped fuse, will never be the same again.
OldEnglish1 h, 42 m ago

Lol, that's the weirdest thing i've read on a monday morning in a long …Lol, that's the weirdest thing i've read on a monday morning in a long time. Resetting a tripped fuse, will never be the same again.

You've got the rest of the week to go yet, it could get even wierder, after all this is hukd and I don't know if mutley has replied to this thread yet!
Dyslexic_Dog1 m ago

You've got the rest of the week to go yet, it could get even wierder, …You've got the rest of the week to go yet, it could get even wierder, after all this is hukd and I don't know if mutley has replied to this thread yet!

33515448-KPsXf.jpg
deeky1 m ago

[Image]

Probably when I was about 8, I couldn't be bothered to put my boxers/undies on for some reason so just wore my school trousers. It was was a bad time for the zip to bust!. In assembly some other kids sadly got an eyeful as it was just hanging out :(.
Being at a job interview when in my teens. I' had a heavy cold for a few days before so gave my nose a good blow before I went in. Interview was going ok until I was asked about past experience, I was in full flow when a huge snottery bubble appeared in my left nostril. Oh the shame
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 26th Mar
jaketheplumber19 m ago

Being at a job interview when in my teens. I' had a heavy cold for a few …Being at a job interview when in my teens. I' had a heavy cold for a few days before so gave my nose a good blow before I went in. Interview was going ok until I was asked about past experience, I was in full flow when a huge snot bubble appeared in my left nostril. Oh the shame

Oh God! Dare I ask if you got the job?!
Didn't make the shortlist
.MUFC.6 h, 59 m ago

Probably when I was about 8, I couldn't be bothered to put my …Probably when I was about 8, I couldn't be bothered to put my boxers/undies on for some reason so just wore my school trousers. It was was a bad time for the zip to bust!. In assembly some other kids sadly got an eyeful as it was just hanging out :(.

Hanging out? Or do you mean just visible?
jaketheplumber4 h, 29 m ago

Didn't make the shortlist

Shaun did ..... sadly.

.MUFC.7 h, 3 m ago

..... In assembly some other kids sadly got an eyeful as it was just …..... In assembly some other kids sadly got an eyeful as it was just hanging out :(.

deeky9 m ago

It was visible, They didn't need a microscope ;).
im blonde

so to many to mention
deeky2 h, 35 m ago

I'm surprised you haven't left that tale of you being Mr Magoo onstage here, you know the one, Norman Wisdom had nothing on you , did you used to write his films?
airfix3 m ago

I'm surprised you haven't left that tale of you being Mr Magoo onstage …I'm surprised you haven't left that tale of you being Mr Magoo onstage here, you know the one, Norman Wisdom had nothing on you , did you used to write his films?

I'll bring it out in a couple of years when there are enough who haven't heard it
deeky3 m ago

I'll bring it out in a couple of years when there are enough who haven't …I'll bring it out in a couple of years when there are enough who haven't heard it

A couple of years? The rate this place is going a couple of weeks if will be full of strangers
One memory for "yours truly" of sheer and utter embarrassment was when i was a bit younger.. .. .. .. A LOT younger in my early teens.. . . .. And my then "other half" and I were getting giggy with it... .. . Ooooh gowd it brings back cringes now just thinking of it!

We were only young - about 18 .... and my dad didnt know i had somebody in my bedroom and CAME IN!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!

OK it was about midnite and realistically we should have left by then and gone to our respective homes - but we were .. .. . (You know!!!!!) OMG!

I dont know HOW I have ever looked him in the eye since i really dont!
cloudthecat5 m ago

we should have left by then and gone to our respective homes - but we were …we should have left by then and gone to our respective homes - but we were .. .. . (You know!!!!!)

No You were what?
cloudthecat12 m ago

One memory for "yours truly" of sheer and utter embarrassment was when i …One memory for "yours truly" of sheer and utter embarrassment was when i was a bit younger.. .. .. .. A LOT younger in my early teens.. . . .. And my then "other half" and I were getting giggy with it... .. . Ooooh gowd it brings back cringes now just thinking of it!We were only young - about 18 .... and my dad didnt know i had somebody in my bedroom and CAME IN!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!OK it was about midnite and realistically we should have left by then and gone to our respective homes - but we were .. .. . (You know!!!!!) OMG! I dont know HOW I have ever looked him in the eye since i really dont!

Roflmao! I bet it shrunk down even quicker than it had gone up!
XSerenityX55 m ago

Roflmao! I bet it shrunk down even quicker than it had gone up!

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! You just made me laugh out loud literally!!!!!

OMFG!!

Just thinking of it now all those years later.. .. .. . imagine breakfast/dinner - i had to hide for sooo sooo long!!! LOL!!!

He used to say to me "Isn't it time your friend went home?!"

So we would reluctantly leave the bedroom - but this one time at bandcamp - he just came in the room probably not expecting me to be .. ... . OMG!!!!!! LOL! Ewwwww!!!! Even now i am embarrassed just typing it!!! LOL!
cloudthecat2 h, 8 m ago

..... OMG! I dont know HOW I have ever looked him in the eye since i …..... OMG! I dont know HOW I have ever looked him in the eye since i really dont!

Your "other half", your Dad, or both? Incredible story, but couldn't quite work this part out. Did Dad run bandcamp, or volunteer?

cloudthecat1 h, 1 m ago

.... but this one time at bandcamp - he just came in the room probably not ….... but this one time at bandcamp - he just came in the room probably not expecting me to be .. ... . OMG!!!!!! LOL! Ewwwww!!!! Even now i am embarrassed just typing it!!! LOL!

cloudthecat1 h, 54 m ago

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! You just made me laugh out loud …LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! You just made me laugh out loud literally!!!!!OMFG!!Just thinking of it now all those years later.. .. .. . imagine breakfast/dinner - i had to hide for sooo sooo long!!! LOL!!! He used to say to me "Isn't it time your friend went home?!" So we would reluctantly leave the bedroom - but this one time at bandcamp - he just came in the room probably not expecting me to be .. ... . OMG!!!!!! LOL! Ewwwww!!!! Even now i am embarrassed just typing it!!! LOL!

The real question is: Did you finish?
Edited by: ".MUFC." 27th Mar
cloudthecat2 h, 5 m ago

LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! You just made me laugh out loud …LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! You just made me laugh out loud literally!!!!!OMFG!!Just thinking of it now all those years later.. .. .. . imagine breakfast/dinner - i had to hide for sooo sooo long!!! LOL!!! He used to say to me "Isn't it time your friend went home?!" So we would reluctantly leave the bedroom - but this one time at bandcamp - he just came in the room probably not expecting me to be .. ... . OMG!!!!!! LOL! Ewwwww!!!! Even now i am embarrassed just typing it!!! LOL!

Is 'friend went home' a euphemism?

33522919-ptESx.jpg
LMFAO!!!!

You lot are incorrigible!!!!!

YOu are soooo sooo making me laugh!!!

OK - it went something along the lines of we were about 18 or 19 and Dad always went down to the pub at about 10.15 for a couple of pints... .. .So that left us in the home "alone" and as horey teenagers.. .. .. YOu can imagine what we got up to... ..

Then this "one time at bandcamp" LOL! We were there kind of doing whatever it is that you DO at that age and Dad said to me
"Isn't it time your "friend" went home" .. .. ..
Reluctantly we stopped.. .. . But DAD PUT HIS HEAD ROUND THE DOOR!!!!
OMFG!!!
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Right in the middle of .. . . . .. jiggy jam!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I hid at breakfast time and tea time and for months later!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants