Hurry only 8hrs to bid!!

13 Comments

wowza

Sad...........

wow?! anyone gnna buy his?

Original Poster

magicbeans;5143257

wow?! anyone gnna buy his?

hmmm as much as my son would love me too, i think i will pass!

You know someone will bid and not pay leaving them with a massive ebay bill... lol

Gem_whl;5143281

hmmm as much as my son would love me too, i think i will pass!

haha,....did u have to ponder that decision long?! hehe

Original Poster

magicbeans;5143344

haha,....did u have to ponder that decision long?! hehe

yeah....house or lunch box? i wouldn't be able to afford the lunch to go in it if i bought it!! :w00t:

ive got one for £50,000 if anyone wants it, thats 50% less than ebay, gotta call it a bargain :whistling:

Original Poster

ding;5143483

ive got one for £50,000 if anyone wants it, thats 50% less than ebay, … ive got one for £50,000 if anyone wants it, thats 50% less than ebay, gotta call it a bargain :whistling:

Has it been present in many battles against the dark side?? because i would rather pay the £50k more for the original one that has

Why does it cost so much? Its now even from one of the original films. Surely there must be loads of lunch boxes about for Revenge of the sith. I think the guys just tryin to pull a fast one on some gullable rich fool out there.

His write up did make me smile though!

Original Poster

martyn_3000;5143534

Why does it cost so much? Its now even from one of the original films. … Why does it cost so much? Its now even from one of the original films. Surely there must be loads of lunch boxes about for Revenge of the sith. I think the guys just tryin to pull a fast one on some gullable rich fool out there.His write up did make me smile though!

Same here, i did giggle. "Any fellow jedi's from Arab world" lol in other words any rich Arab that has more money then sense that want to give it to a bloke in Glasgow. Good luck to him :thumbsup:

I also like the "I will personaly deliver the item to your door" bit lol.

It should read "I will personaly deliver to your door using the £99,995 profit I have made ripping you off, to cover travel expenses"

Original Poster

what? no bidders? :thinking:

will he re-list? lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047189
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions