Groups

Most Inspiring Celeb - Who's Yours?

Doing a little favour for someone and trying to help my friends little sister for a school project

So if you could please list your fave celebs or give some suggestions and reasons why that'd be great!

Thank you

Hopefully will give her some ideas

87 Comments

Banned

"Celebrities" are all worthless

Nick Griffin for obvious reasons

Original Poster

DanJackson;7464126

"Celebrities" are all worthless

I'm not a big fan of them either, but she's insisting it should be a celeb or someone most people know

she says her teacher told her that was the criteria

Banned

boothy;7464137

Yes, if all our children were inspired by Mr Griffin the UK would be a wonderful place.

And by "wonderful" I mean "racist"

And when I said "Mr Griffin" I actually meant "Toad Face Nazi Bigot Scum"

DanJackson;7464193

Yes, if all our children were inspired by Mr Griffin the UK would be a … Yes, if all our children were inspired by Mr Griffin the UK would be a wonderful place.

:thumbsup:

Banned

boothy;7464211

:thumbsup:

Are you being sarcastic? You don't actually believe in him and his "political party" do you?

look at my avatar and its not the bloke in the suit thats me:)

It's difficult enough to think of any "celebrity" whose demise would be a great loss to society. :roll: Let alone trying to find one who's an asset.

mine is Jade Goody

boothy;7464137

Read the original post. It says "Inspiring" not "Irritating". Or did you mean Peter Griffin?

I cannot believe that a teacher is asking for this..............

I don't have any celebs and certainly no famous ones.

If you are asking me for past heroes.......that would be very different.....

But celebs???????/

numptyj;7464243

mine is Jade Goody

lol

Banned

archer1204;7464232

look at my avatar and its not the bloke in the suit thats me:)

You met the Dalai Lama? That's pretty cool! How did that happen?

Banned

I guess the spice girls or madonna for bringing girl power to the world :-D

Banned

stephen fry and billy connely for me

Its my job i work in event security so most days i am working with celebrities mvps

Banned

numptyj;7464243

mine is Jade Goody

Agreed - some others could follow her example.

DanJackson;7464221

Are you being sarcastic? You don't actually believe in him and his … Are you being sarcastic? You don't actually believe in him and his "political party" do you?

no,yes

you proberly picked the worst place to ask. if you posted anyone know where I can get a load of sarcastic comments or anyone one fancy an online argument, you might have been in luck.

for your friends sister, michael jackson, bono, mel gibson, the queen, i will try and think of some more...

Banned

boothy;7464438

no,yes

Oh, OK then.

You're an idiot then.

Roger Moore does a lot for UNICEF & other charities.]here

DanJackson;7464498

Oh, OK then. You're an idiot then.

so are you

FilthAndFurry;7464427

Agreed - some others could follow her example.

get cancer and die?

boothy;7464137

You're being serious yes?

boothy;7464137

Obvious to who? The Klu Klux Klan!

Is Sir Ranulph Fiennes classed as a celebrity? A pretty amazing guy and one of my heros. He has a great outlook on life. I think he should get it for this reason alone .........".Despite suffering from a heart attack and undergoing a double heart bypass operation just four months before, Fiennes joined Stroud again in 2003 to carry out the extraordinary feat of completing seven marathons in seven days on seven continents in the Land Rover 7x7x7 Challenge for the British Heart Foundation".

What he has accomplished is phenomenal en.wikipedia.org/wik…nes

What about Eddie Izzard for running 43 marathons in 51 days or David Walliams who swam the channel - both in aid of Sport Relief.

Michael jordan - made the beautiful game popular around the world and redifined what could be done in the sport

DLM;7464288

I guess the spice girls or madonna for bringing girl power to the world … I guess the spice girls or madonna for bringing girl power to the world :-D

thought margaret thatcher did that

Banned

jasonrat;7465144

thought margaret thatcher did that

Ok Maggie and Emmeline Pankhurst too :thumbsup:

Michael Jackson. Nuff said

Nick Griffin here

skusey;7466076

Nick Griffin here

Arsewipe

CFC_Mark;7466098

Arsewipe

cheers:thumbsup:

Nick Griffin winning at the moment

Good Times

Well Nick Girffin targets the uneducated demographic of Britain. Therefore you two are idiots. I can almost guarantee that both of you do not have full english ancestory

micoo;7465083

Michael jordan - made the beautiful game popular around the world and … Michael jordan - made the beautiful game popular around the world and redifined what could be done in the sport

fair enough with Jordan but the beautiful game is football not basketball :thumbsup:

CFC_Mark;7466212

Well Nick Girffin targets the uneducated demographic of Britain. … Well Nick Girffin targets the uneducated demographic of Britain. Therefore you two are idiots

you are 15 and cannot vote yet

boothy;7466226

you are 15 and cannot vote yet

I'm actually 18 and I can vote. However, I do not vote for racist parties :x

rossg91;7466215

fair enough with Jordan but the beautiful game is football not basketball … fair enough with Jordan but the beautiful game is football not basketball :thumbsup:

didnt mean it like that lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      3. Tesco vouchers?22
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions