Groups

Most I've Laughed all day....

see link below:

8 Comments

couldn't get on the page at first and guessed it must be the Jordan thing,,,,,,,,because they love me!!!!!

they should of had the full rangers team in there too! lol

How about top 10 ugly mods? (Taking a chance! See you after re-instatement)

Original Poster

wendyak;4538129

couldn't get on the page at first and guessed it must be the Jordan … couldn't get on the page at first and guessed it must be the Jordan thing,,,,,,,,because they love me!!!!!

huh??..

anyway... its Peter Beardsley.... i love the comment:

Former England striker Beardsley had a number of nicknames during his career but only one sums him up best.

Newcastle fans gave him the moniker Quasimodo after the fairytale cartoon character and it's not hard to see why.

Beardsley, who also starred for Liverpool, was known for his flair and style on the pitch but his lurch and bowl-cut hairstyle made him a target for jokers off it

Original Poster

wendyak;4538129

couldn't get on the page at first and guessed it must be the Jordan … couldn't get on the page at first and guessed it must be the Jordan thing,,,,,,,,because they love me!!!!!

jordan thing..?

tbh felt abit cheated that rooney(man u) or fellani(everton) wernt on there....

how come Robbie fowler's not in there???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions