Groups

Most liked comment?

Banned
    30 Comments

Nope, I saw one with around 70 like a few days ago, not sure what thread it was though

Barky had a massive one when he offered to look after moob's kid when his wife went into labour.

No database, just a very good memory

hotukdeals.com/fee…123

Vibe surprisingly no hate bra.

Also this a beg thread? oO
    Edited by: "Adam2050" 12th May 2011

sancho1983

Barky had a massive one when he offered to look after moob's kid when his … Barky had a massive one when he offered to look after moob's kid when his wife went into labour.No database, just a very good memory

hotukdeals.com/mis…833

Was there not one for the ipad 2 deals where someone said they would rather have an a4 pad

Banned

No surprises really... most popular ever user and nations sweetheart - VB1 with 75 likes.

Comedy is it was only a mini-rant about nothing. Thats power. Thats VB1.

vibeone

No surprises really... most popular ever user and nations sweetheart - … No surprises really... most popular ever user and nations sweetheart - VB1 with 75 likes.Comedy is it was only a mini-rant about nothing. Thats power. Thats VB1.

Shoulders aching yet?

Marmite with 75 likes, imagine what you would have if there was a dislike button.

Im all for the dislike button being added go go admin!

I think some posters would soon get shot down in flames by the amount of people who don't agree with their "twisted visions of grandeur" i think would be the coin of phrase.

Banned

Nailez

Im all for the dislike button being added go go admin!I think some … Im all for the dislike button being added go go admin!I think some posters would soon get shot down in flames by the amount of people who don't agree with their "twisted visions of grandeur" i think would be the coin of phrase.

You noobs are idiots. There used to be negative rep as well as positive, but all the mentals started making threats and crying real tears etc.

Aye i know VB ive been around here long enough

i refuse to like vibeone's comment on that thread as it will send it to top of liked posts. at mo barky and vb1 are level!!

think ill like Barky

Original Poster Banned

I'll like vb1 to cancel your vote. Saying that please like my posts its not against the rules to like beg.

lol

Barky is in your threads pwning your likes! n1 Barky

Seems that VB1 has attracted a lot of newbies to his collection of likers.

Barky seems to have support from more of the regular posters.

Just sayin.........

Banned

WoolyM

Seems that VB1 has attracted a lot of newbies to his collection of … Seems that VB1 has attracted a lot of newbies to his collection of likers.Barky seems to have support from more of the regular posters.Just sayin.........

Even the people who say they don't like me, actually do.

LOL @ Lumoruk with his finger stuck on the like button X)

Original Poster Banned

WoolyM

LOL @ Lumoruk with his finger stuck on the like button X)

Banned

I think it speaks volumes that an all round nice guy forum helper like Barky is only just beating me. For all the hate, you guys have made it clear I really am the peoples princess.

Original Poster Banned

vibeone

peoples princess.

I did laugh out loud

http://winblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/lol-win.jpg

Banned

vibeone

I think it speaks volumes that an all round nice guy forum helper like … I think it speaks volumes that an all round nice guy forum helper like Barky is only just beating me. For all the hate, you guys have made it clear I really am the peoples princess.

Queen of our hearts (Clicky)

They should bring the Rep system back and not this like system.

Rep system was really good, could personally thank OP for a deal you benefited from and they would see on their account.

Old skool system was the one.

Banned

I wonder if Lumoruk will like this post?

Original Poster Banned

JonnyTwoToes

I wonder if Lumoruk will like this post?

why not ?

vibeone

I really am the peoples princess.

yes! your our very own Princess Anne
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1948
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047083
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33

See more discussions