Groups

Most Memorable HUKD members

Apart from the lovely Mods, who are your most memorable HUKD members.

Here is my top 5 list... in no particular order

Fox2020
    Saxo Appeal
    Dino
    Juliet Bravo
    Kelly O Fantastic

288 Comments

Dino... by far

Big Dino! A legend.

Original Poster

poppy10

Big Dino! A legend.

PMSL - Do you know him personally ?

Suprised i've not been mentioned.

dino
    birdyboy
    saxo
    syzable
    seancampbel

in no particular order lol

odriscoll
    dino
    saxo
    odriscoll
    kelly o fantastic
    odriscoll
    juliet bravo

lol odriscoll wish ud change ur avator since i had mine first :thumbsup:

Done, i was meaning to anway, ive had like 3 people calling me all kinds thinking i was you in a PM.

lol yeah sure. i know you'd love to be me...but you just cant OK...lol :thumbsup:

hehe the only thing that was stopping me from being you was only 10 bar rep when you have 11 damn your popularity

dont forget my flashing bits and well my lady lumps lol

wonder if im gonna be on anyones list (tryin to keep it on topic)

Ok new list

tazandsaz

there we go

Ooo - check out that shiney 11th block:whistling:

In no particular order...

Dino
    Emma
    Kelly-o (only caus she never shuts up! )
    taz
    Ducky

I do have more memorable like saxo, bazz, starlet, loupomm, matt, emasu, edi, rayman, milar, odriscoll, jelli, fireheaven, lulusmammy, IOM + more! :?

birdyboyuk

In no particular order...DinoEmmaKelly-o (only caus she never shuts up! … In no particular order...DinoEmmaKelly-o (only caus she never shuts up! )tazDuckyI do have more memorable like saxo, bazz, starlet, loupomm, matt, emasu, edi, rayman, milar, odriscoll, jelli, fireheaven, lulusmammy, IOM + more! :?

Not allowed to mention mods...

emmajk42

Not allowed to mention mods...

They're not mods to me...they are very helpful & friendly people. They just have more options than us! :thumbsup:

dinosteveus

I didn't want to post on here because only being able to name 5 is a bit … I didn't want to post on here because only being able to name 5 is a bit unfair.

I agree 5 is too little.

Looking at other peoples lists you realise that there are loads more people you missed off! :?

birdyboyuk

I agree 5 is too little.Looking at other peoples lists you realise that … I agree 5 is too little.Looking at other peoples lists you realise that there are loads more people you missed off! :?

I know, I missed of Taz, Jelli, Col, in fact loads of people. :oops:
    To be honest, I wish I hadn't posted on here, I feel guilty for not including more members.:-(

Banned

Yeah, but if you missed them off the list then their not memorable!

As for only doing five, it is a bit low.

JDeal

Yeah, but if you missed them off the list then their not memorable!As for … Yeah, but if you missed them off the list then their not memorable!As for only doing five, it is a bit low.

You are another one I forgot :oops:
    You and the others are 'memorable' to me because, I have see you all help other members, not because of the deals that they have posted.

Definatly couldnt mention only 5, so many friends on here and wouldnt want to miss anyone out

To the people who mentioned me - many thanks you have made me smile

http://iconhell.com/i/iconhell_surrealthoughtz_mwahahaa.gifAt least I know who to cross off my christmas card list this year.

I think a good game is trying to write down as many usernames as you can remember without looking on the site... the chances are that that list would be your "memorable members". ;-)

birdyboyuk

In no particular order...DinoEmmaKelly-o (only caus she never shuts up! … In no particular order...DinoEmmaKelly-o (only caus she never shuts up! )tazDuckyI do have more memorable like saxo, bazz, starlet, loupomm, matt, emasu, edi, rayman, milar, odriscoll, jelli, fireheaven, lulusmammy, IOM + more! :?

My name being there is a mistake right ? if not then wooo

fox2020

At least I know who to cross off my christmas card list this year.

Ooooops, :oops: See, another useful/helpful poster I forgot. Soz foxy. :-(

duckmagicuk2

I think a good game is trying to write down as many usernames as you can … I think a good game is trying to write down as many usernames as you can remember without looking on the site... the chances are that that list would be your "memorable members". ;-)

That would be fun! I reckon I could name about 50...

Who dare start that thread hehe

duckmagicuk2

I think a good game is trying to write down as many usernames as you can … I think a good game is trying to write down as many usernames as you can remember without looking on the site... the chances are that that list would be your "memorable members". ;-)

Full usernames or what you refer to them as? :thumbsup:

odriscoll, col, jennybubbles, admin, rayman, millarcat, dinosteveus, fordy, mikeT, slinks, uiaman, duckmagicuk2, emmajk42, fox2020, charliethirtytwo, kelly_o_fanatic, joshanna, barbour, bazzaric, edi, altharic, ontheballcity, simate, syzable, birdyboyuk, geek_grrrl, kommunist, hotscot, hottoshop, christmasshopper, realfriendlyman, kemot1984, joggerspark, marko4ever, emasu, loupomm,

Sorry, this will take too long, I could go on and on.... and on and on...

Hmm i have a small memory so excluding mods..

j.dance kelly o fantastic, emasu, loupmm, barbour, dino, col, hottospot, charliethirtytwo, bazzaric.

And then i draw a blank

in no particular order

birdyboyuk
    beckyboo
    dinosteveus
    mbeeching
    seancampbell
    tracy013
    crazy1
    aquatic
    lulusmammy
    muckypup
    joshanna
    dog_cop
    jdeal
    fireheaven
    currychops
    saxo_appeal
    fox2020
    geek_grrrl
    4site
    hip_hop
    mrtootough
    emasu

many many more but thats enough for now lol

kelly_o, dinosteveus, birdyboyuk, aggy, rayman, emmajk42, duckmagicuk2, hip_hop, emasu, geek_grrrl, lulusmammy, JDeal........God, the list is endless!

I'm sure i wrote a post in this thread but can't find it! (Am i going blind?)

Anyways, I don't think i'd like to name names, Incase i miss someone off, I've found lots of people helpful!

I'll name a few, That are the more recent helpful ones i can remember, If i do miss you off, Its not for any particular reason!, Oh and in no particular order either!

Charliethirtytwo
    Dinosteveus
    Fox2020
    Birdyboyuk
    Saxo_appeal
    Jdeal
    Rayman
    Emmajk42
    Edi
    Loupomm
    Duckmagicuk2
    Currychops
    Jennybubbles
    Syzable
    Emasu
    Odriscoll

If I have missed you off the list, As i said, It won't be for any particular reason, I certinally don't hate/dislike anyone on here (yet!, lol!)

Ok here goes in no order

Odriscoll
    Dinosteveus
    Saxo_appeal
    Birdyboyuk
    Jdeal
    duckmagicuk2
    Charliethirtytwo
    Emasu
    Currychops
    Rayman
    Jennybubbles
    Emmajk42
    mrtootough
    admin
    geekgrrrrl
    shanecr
    HU5TLER
    greg_68
    fireheaven
    dog_cop
    tazandsaz
    Thom
    morales
    lulusmammy
    muckypup
    mbeeching
    seancampbell
    currychops
    4site
    hip_hop

Thats all I can think of without looking if your not on the list don't mean I don't like you (well ok it does )

Banned

ok pop pickers my top ten ...

:whistling:

I was going to start a thread the top ten who you hate the most.http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/boxing.gif. but no doubt a massive bun fight would ensue.. or locked threads, or deleted threads http://gprime.net/board/images/smilies/yikes.gif

Ah what the hell ignore the scam dog_cop spill the beans, tell them you were protecting the public or something.

Nice to know that my 8 hrs a day on here counts me as "... a blank" LOL
    Nice to know you are appreciated (j/k)

Think Edi was missed off most lists too

J.Dance

Think Edi was missed off most lists too

we werent supposed to add the mods so i didnt i didnt forget them :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384