Most money you've found in public?

Found 23rd Jul 2009
What's the most money any of you have found in a public place?

Unfortunately im pretty unlucky, and most i've found is a £5 :

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
80 Comments

£10 on the way to school one day. I thought I was rich!

£20!!!!!!!

was well chuffed as I always lose money

£50 in cash, but £370 in store vouchers once.

£60 wrapped in a cheque for £70 in a public toilet in Thirsk :oops:

£60 hanging out of a beeping cash machine with no one there.

i found a purse full with cash in the back of a taxi once think it was over £200 nothing else there just cash

Original Poster

Lucky sods..

I've lost a purse too - maybe it was mine?

i have lost money too though

angelfairee;5834096

£60 hanging out of a beeping cash machine with no one there.

:lol:

Just under £1000 in a paper bag on a wall. Belonged to an old lady who used to carry her life savings around with her.

Found a wallet with about 300 quid and ccs, etc.. took it all intact to the police station.

once saw, what looked like £300 in a cashpoint. i stood and waited a while for it to be drawn back in, never even entered my mind at the time to take it.

trog0;5834091

hmmmm, technically its not finding if someone handed it to you :w00t:

£25 on the side of the m4 motorway!!

LJM;5834129

Just under £1000 in a paper bag on a wall. Belonged to an old lady who … Just under £1000 in a paper bag on a wall. Belonged to an old lady who used to carry her life savings around with her.

awww bless her. Prolly meant the world to her.

phatboy123;5834122

:lol:

What! I'd like to point out that I took it into the bank.

ilovepink;5834116

i have lost money too though

not judging like, but I would try to find the owner if it was over........ say £100?

would feel bad if I didn't

trog0;5834091

What kinda trusting rent boy takes a cheque for part payment?

[COLOR="Red"]I once lost a wallet of mine that had £4300 cash.

I didn't really mind though as I just worked for an hour longer to earn the money that I lost back.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5834173

[COLOR="Red"]I once lost a wallet of mine that had £4300 cash. I didn't … [COLOR="Red"]I once lost a wallet of mine that had £4300 cash. I didn't really mind though as I just worked for an hour longer to earn the money that I lost back.[/COLOR]

Surely you need something bigger than a wallet to wedge that much cash in it?

The JFK;5834173

[COLOR="Red"]I once lost a wallet of mine that had £4300 cash. I didn't … [COLOR="Red"]I once lost a wallet of mine that had £4300 cash. I didn't really mind though as I just worked for an hour longer to earn the money that I lost back.[/COLOR]

i saw £50 on the floor the other day, but i cba to bend over so left it.

The JFK;5834173

[COLOR="Red"]I once lost a wallet of mine that had £4.30 cash. I didn't … [COLOR="Red"]I once lost a wallet of mine that had £4.30 cash. I didn't really mind though as I just worked for an hour longer to earn the money that I lost back.[/COLOR]

Corrected. :thumbsup:

A pound note, lol

£20 yay lol spent it ona chinese meal for me and my mates

black gerbil1;5834184

i saw £50 on the floor the other day, but i cba to bend over so left it.

Im sure you've bent over for less :w00t:

jokes

20 quid on a golf course lol, its like someone wanted to buy me my round :thumbsup:

£300 in an envelope in my younger days......... that paid the bar bill a couple of times over as i kept it...... more recently found £20,000 in a money bag - took it to police and got a standard 10% finders fee, so well chuffed at that one; see it pays to be honest

After a day at Towcester races losing every single bet, I found a £20 note in the carpark!
Bonus:thumbsup:

Found £140 in Skegness.

dcx_badass;5834196

His ego?

Saucer of milk to Leeds!

8p in the bottom of a penny arcade machine

dcx_badass;5834303

What?

Nothing. Nevermind.

hunter82;5834351

8p in the bottom of a penny arcade machine

SCORE.

£15 - £20 every other day ATM workin in a supermarket with self service and the amount of stupid ******s who forget there cahnge lol

£40 cash, and £38 odd on one of them Morrison's money changer machine tokens.

evolution07;5834271

£300 in an envelope in my younger days......... that paid the bar bill a … £300 in an envelope in my younger days......... that paid the bar bill a couple of times over as i kept it...... more recently found £20,000 in a money bag - took it to police and got a standard 10% finders fee, so well chuffed at that one; see it pays to be honest

When it is huge amounts, I think taking it in is the best thing. I thought that when noone claims it after a certain time they give it to the person who handed it in.
I have found £50 in cash and £90 in M&S Vouchers.

Original Poster

jackt010;5834417

£15 - £20 every other day ATM workin in a supermarket with self service a … £15 - £20 every other day ATM workin in a supermarket with self service and the amount of stupid ******s who forget there cahnge lol

haha, the job pays off i guess.

yh on about £15 / hour to stand around ^_^

dcx_badass;5834391

Awwww but I'm curious now.

What drinks milk :roll:

dcx_badass;5834455

Cats?

Yes lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions