Most painful place to have a spot?

15 replies
Found 21st Nov 2009
For me it has to be just inside the nose - it's bringing tears to my eyes!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Was just about to say the same thing. Up the nose - Too inaccessible to squeeze.

Try having one on yer bum

definately nose followed closely by the ear

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Im a princess and dont get spots. I take it your a guy.

Original Poster

makershaker;6960550

Try having one on yer bum

Ouch!

especially if you need to pluck a hair out of it. usually the spot will pop then. I dont get them often but usually after bad cold like you havent been thru enuff lol

Original Poster

DIVA1977;6960567

especially if you need to pluck a hair out of it. usually the spot will … especially if you need to pluck a hair out of it. usually the spot will pop then. I dont get them often but usually after bad cold like you havent been thru enuff lol

A little more information than I needed there, but thanks all the same.

in your ear, but when its ripe a good press and the pop sound is lush

lozza91;6960557

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Im a princess and dont get spots. I … ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Im a princess and dont get spots. I take it your a guy.

I can confirm this ,not a single spot on her fine body, thanks for last sat night :thumbsup:

on your lip

Original Poster

Chidda;6960614

on your lip

A close second to inside the nose IMHO.

My sister has a huge spot on her neck. . .:whistling:

Ive got a infected ingrowing pube at the mo, i swear to god its worse that being in labour....no joke.

Lulu'sMammy;6960835

Ive got a infected ingrowing pube at the mo, i swear to god its worse … Ive got a infected ingrowing pube at the mo, i swear to god its worse that being in labour....no joke.

lol I was just about to say its obviously this one.

Getting a spot in your inner eye lid is the most irratating!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769385
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4489
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions