Most Patriotic England Fan...?

66 replies
Found 10th Jun 2010
My mate has "decorated" his van.

(not sure how to add an image in opening post so will add in the next post).

66 Comments

Original Poster

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5871/englandvan.jpg

jamesWHUFC;8803999

2 flags fairenough but that many !!!!!

if he crashes it, his insurance wont pay out with all those mods!!! lol

Your 'mate'.... It's ok - you can tell us if it's really your van.... your secret is safe here...:thumbsup:

thats well good

Thats got to be a hazard - Could those flags not scratch all the cars it passes!

:lol: that is extreme, funny tho

Supermod

Poundland must have taken a beating. It looks cheap I am afraid.

Has he also got a British Bulldog tattooed on his leg?

Smaybelline;8804035

Thats got to be a hazard - Could those flags not scratch all the cars it … Thats got to be a hazard - Could those flags not scratch all the cars it passes!

Its probably a bloke driving so should be ok, as blokes know how to keep their distance from other road users. ;-)

Banned

http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/WD3680819@ROOF-3-EB-05.jpg

Cant imagine how the gonna get that paint off in a couple of weeks time. . .

Luckily for him the guy is apparently a roofer so will prob be easier to retile the house

Original Poster

To be fair he's only done it as a bit of a laugh.

You have to wear an England wig whilst in the van too.

lottysdad08;8804106

Cant imagine how the gonna get that paint off in a couple of weeks time. … Cant imagine how the gonna get that paint off in a couple of weeks time. . .Luckily for him the guy is apparently a roofer so will prob be easier to retile the house

Chances are he is probably always going to be English so could just leave it on.

scoff;8804075

Its probably a bloke driving so should be ok, as blokes know how to keep … Its probably a bloke driving so should be ok, as blokes know how to keep their distance from other road users. ;-)

That was so witty i forgot to laugh

Vibeone - Is your avatar from another user? :?

Banned

mr.potato_head;8804129

Chances are he is probably always going to be English so could just leave … Chances are he is probably always going to be English so could just leave it on.

True, but might hamper his resale prospects. I personally went for something a bit more tasteful

http://www.expressandstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/WD3682708@ENGLAND-2-EB-08.jpg

Smaybelline;8804142

Nah, I think he made it (up) all by himself

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/19/article-0-09A3B067000005DC-206_468x316.jpg

It's in the ]Daily Mail though, so surprised they didn't go with the headline "St George's flags cause cancer" :roll:

Smaybelline;8804142

nah, vb1 doesn't do things like that.
his dog is called Bernadette, lovely isn't she? :thumbsup:

lol a police target if i ever saw one

Banned

Smaybelline;8804142

smithyp1;8804229

nah, vb1 doesn't do things like that. his dog is called Bernadette, … nah, vb1 doesn't do things like that. his dog is called Bernadette, lovely isn't she? :thumbsup:

No its my dog, who has a problem with her eyesight.

Smaybelline how old are you?

vibeone;8804264

No its my dog, who has a problem with her eyesight.Smaybelline how old … No its my dog, who has a problem with her eyesight.Smaybelline how old are you?

That pic is exactly the same as DLM's picture but without the glasses - Just wondered why you had exactly the same pic but with a doodle?

Banned

Smaybelline;8804394

That pic is exactly the same as DLM's picture but without the glasses - … That pic is exactly the same as DLM's picture but without the glasses - Just wondered why you had exactly the same pic but with a doodle?

Who is DLM? I hope you're not talking about a suspended user

So... where you from?

Banned

mr.potato_head;8804129

Chances are he is probably always going to be English so could just leave … Chances are he is probably always going to be English so could just leave it on.

Could always just paint the white red

A recent government study has shown a worrying trend; the average size of mens penises is reducing. In order to obtain a wider sample and confirm their findings they have requested that all men with a ***** smaller than 3 inches attach a white flag with a red cross to their car. :giggle:

Why would you do this...
]Clicky

http://http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4067/4687893992_f85b2a4680.jpg

This pub isnt far from me...

dailystar.co.uk/new…les

The picture doesnt quite do it justice i dont feel...

the word "scum" springs to mind

vibeone;8804404

Who is DLM? I hope you're not talking about a suspended user :pSo... … Who is DLM? I hope you're not talking about a suspended user :pSo... where you from?

Ahhhhhhhh........ :whistling: x

From the bbc website:

Have you raised a flag or decorated your car to support your team?

Send your pictures and a brief description to: [email protected]

Go for it!

lottysdad08;8804106

Doesn't that say 'World Cup 2009' ?

Possibly a Rugby fan.

W1zz;8804610

Doesn't that say 'World Cup 2009' ?Possibly a Rugby fan.

I bet theres a for sale sign next door :thumbsup:

Banned

Smaybelline;8804550

Ahhhhhhhh........ :whistling: x

This is going well I think.

jellybaby22;8804599

hmmm....my wee 4 month old has got her england babygro and hat on … hmmm....my wee 4 month old has got her england babygro and hat on today.... took her up to the docs and some eejit said I hope its something serious...wearing that piece of crap......some people take football waaaay too seriously....:xthe joys of living in scotland :roll:

shouldnt have england stuff on in scotland :whistling:

jellybaby22;8804751

she is half english.....:-D

That's the good half.

jellybaby22;8804751

Does the English half work hard and pay taxes to give the Scottish half a free university education followed by a lifetime lazing around on government handouts? :whistling::giggle:

vibeone;8804404

Who is DLM? I hope you're not talking about a suspended user :pSo... … Who is DLM? I hope you're not talking about a suspended user :pSo... where you from?

I must say sir, your attempts at grooming could do with vast amounts of work :thinking:

Banned

micoo;8804536

the word "scum" springs to mind

micoo;8804726

a 4 month year old?
WOW
Nice mentality...

guess the word I'm thinking of...I'll give you a clue...'it springs to mind'

jellybaby22;8804751

^^^THIS

mr.potato_head;8804794

That's the good half.

^^^THIS

megalomaniac;8804831

Does the English half work hard and pay taxes to give the Scottish half a … Does the English half work hard and pay taxes to give the Scottish half a free university education followed by a lifetime lazing around on government handouts? :whistling::giggle:

^^^YES

jellybaby22;8804838

indeed he does....sounds just like what he would say too:w00t:

^^THIS

micoo;8804726

how nice of you, bringing 4 month old baby's into football, the word scum springs to mind..........:whistling:

+2 btw

ODB_69;8804909

a 4 month year old?WOWNice mentality...guess the word I'm thinking … a 4 month year old?WOWNice mentality...guess the word I'm thinking of...I'll give you a clue...'it springs to mind'

I was beginning to think youd forgotten how to follow me around and take everything i say out of context

micoo;8813480

I was beginning to think youd forgotten how to follow me around and take … I was beginning to think youd forgotten how to follow me around and take everything i say out of context

so explain the context then......................

subtitled, back tracking
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions