Groups

most popular Disney Items????

Hi there,
    Well, im off to Disneyland in a few weeks time and ive managed to make a contact and get the oppertunity to buy lots of Disney merchindise at 70% off.I was going to spend a lot, but i dont know which are the most popular items to buy that will be popular here. Any ideas?
    Much Thanks

12 Comments

depends what films out i suppose
    hsm

Wow, how did you manage to blag 70% off or are they pulling your leg?

I know they sell loads of keyrings and things like that but see if they have things like character teddies.

70 percent off-gotta be fake

barky;6270645

no just old unsellabe stock

jasonrat;6270649

no just old unsellabe stock

I thought most of the merchandise was like that anyway since most are well overpriced.

Original Poster

jasonrat;6270639

depends what films out i supposehsm

thanks for that

Original Poster

I reallly ment, christmas items, halloween stuff, snowglobes, dress up items, toys

Original Poster

barky;6270645

not fake, regular sale, need contacts to get in, its my best friend whos getting me in

I'd say little cuddly toys for children, stickers, pencils, rubbers, pads of paper, little moving things like toy cars or wind up monster things. Stuff like that I'd say would be quite popular, you could maybe make some children's party-bags and sell them on that way.

Dressing up outfits as the genuine Disney ones cost a fortune but are far better quality than a lot of the others, and people usually go mad if their darling daughter wants a Princess dress.

Original Poster

Annie1508;6272712

Dressing up outfits as the genuine Disney ones cost a fortune but are far … Dressing up outfits as the genuine Disney ones cost a fortune but are far better quality than a lot of the others, and people usually go mad if their darling daughter wants a Princess dress.

so helpful thanks

Original Poster

sickly sweet;6270739

I'd say little cuddly toys for children, stickers, pencils, rubbers, pads … I'd say little cuddly toys for children, stickers, pencils, rubbers, pads of paper, little moving things like toy cars or wind up monster things. Stuff like that I'd say would be quite popular, you could maybe make some children's party-bags and sell them on that way.

very good thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394

See more discussions