Groups

Most random group on Facebook?

I am not really a fan on Facebook - I am a member but am surprised by how much time some peeps spend on there.

I have seen some very random groups and today saw that one of my 'friends' has joined the 'Sleeping with one leg out of the covers' group, which happens to have over 700,000 fans LOL!

Just thought I would see what is the most random group you can find/have seen :-P

19 Comments

the lying down game group! soooooo funny

I went through a phase of joining the most random and pointless groups I could find, my faves are:

The Association of Crime-fighting Pot Plants
    Addicted to Dib-Dabs
    OooOOOooooooOOooo Ladyboys!

Original Poster

I didn't consider the repercussions of this thread before posting - I have now been on there looking :oops:

There are some very weird ones on there aswell, Its like ebay, you can type almost anythin in and there will be a group for it.

Original Poster

4lyons09;5933942

There are some very weird ones on there aswell, Its like ebay, you can … There are some very weird ones on there aswell, Its like ebay, you can type almost anythin in and there will be a group for it.

It is odd, shame the young'uns aren't so interested in real-life any more :giggle:

The not on fire one made me laugh, though

i see these weird ones too, doesnt it mean though the maker of each group has access to your profile, pics etc? i am wary what i join because of that as i have pics of my kids on etc,

superskilly;5934258

i see these weird ones too, doesnt it mean though the maker of each group … i see these weird ones too, doesnt it mean though the maker of each group has access to your profile, pics etc? i am wary what i join because of that as i have pics of my kids on etc,

i recently had my facebook account hacked

dcx_badass;5934315

Not because of that though.

no i was pointing out that it can happpen

Original Poster

Just saw HERBAL ESSENCES did NOT give me an orgasm... refund!!

donnaraine;5933663

the lying down game group! soooooo funny

yeah we've got an isle of man lying down group, very funny, over 500 pictues of people lying down in random places, 1 guy is on the roof of his house

the 'I want to know what Rod Hull was thinking before he went up that ladder group'.......

'welly wangers unite'

"Piff Paff Puff!"...The Great Soprendo Appreciation Society

'Sleeping with one leg out of the covers' group

I'm in that group :w00t:

good one for the lads this:

The "TIT OFF" group

Original Poster

nikkib123;5935431

I hate waking up during a good dream and it won't come back!

dcx_badass;5935508

I'm in the "I flip my pillow to get to the cold side"I'm not in millions … I'm in the "I flip my pillow to get to the cold side"I'm not in millions of groups though, about 35 I think. Half are ones I made/friends ones though.

Seen these 2 :-D

choc1969;5935496

I'm in that group :w00t:

Sorry Choc :whistling:

BLOKE WHO LOOKS LIKE A THUMB :lol: its oo good :lol:

Sometimes it is when you have a clear up of your Facebook page that draws more attention.....

Chris has just left the group 'I've not slept with a sheep'

Banned

im a member of the group

I wish Peppa Pig will die of Swine Flu

im in 150+ groups
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764175
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846147
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      4. word association Game72744167

See more discussions