Most ridiculous thing you've seen on eBay

Posted 11th Nov
What is the most ridiculous thing you've seen on eBay.

I just came across this:

ebay.co.uk/itm…565

£10 000 for a bottle of Lucozade and it doesn't even include postage!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I was searching for a new but plug & all sorts of crap boat related kept on popping up. Wasn't happy.
13 Comments
Was looking for a bung for a boat under the watersports category of Amazon and but plugs were included in the listings. BTW, I'm not joking.
Maggy123411/11/2019 08:53

Was looking for a bung for a boat under the watersports category of Amazon …Was looking for a bung for a boat under the watersports category of Amazon and but plugs were included in the listings. BTW, I'm not joking.

Did you buy any though?
I was searching for a new but plug & all sorts of crap boat related kept on popping up. Wasn't happy.
.MUFC.11/11/2019 09:54

Did you buy any though?

Need to plug every hole. Not safe unless you're watertight.
That £10,000 could be to launder money across uk or eu.
Those Philips tellies that are all lit up at the back
Seriously, who would be stupid enough?
Edited by: "Make.Amazon.Great.Again" 11th Nov
Make.Amazon.Great.Again11/11/2019 10:27

Those Philips tellies that are all lit up at the backSeriously, who would …Those Philips tellies that are all lit up at the backSeriously, who would be stupid enough?

They detract from the crap picture reproduction etc..
It's not just any old Lucozade bottle though. It's a one of a kind with a defect.
deeky11/11/2019 11:05

It's not just any old Lucozade bottle though. It's a one of a kind with a …It's not just any old Lucozade bottle though. It's a one of a kind with a defect.

the wrapper was shrink wrapped a bit higher, raising it's value by at most 50p
I once saw someone selling a dog fart in a jam jar. Went for a tenner from memory. And no I didn't win it.
The percentage charge for postage fees...
jaydeeuk111/11/2019 12:06

I once saw someone selling a dog fart in a jam jar. Went for a tenner from …I once saw someone selling a dog fart in a jam jar. Went for a tenner from memory. And no I didn't win it.

Missed out last second, unlucky bud
Bottle of Welsh air.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants