Groups

most tasteless food?

currently eating asda so-called-chicken noodles. i think they must have written to a foreign friend who once owned a chicken some years ago and that is what gave them their flavour.

15 Comments

haha when i saw the title to this post i was gona say those noodles but you beat me to it, had one last week couldnt taste anything at all

McDonald's.

pasta

snails

no not the gardens ones the french ones

Original Poster

i had snails in crete a few years back - they were very nice

did you know they feed them dry pasta for two weeks before they fry them up? it's to clear their guts of dust and rubbish like that

scrumpypaul;4441753

i had snails in crete a few years back - they were very nicedid you know … i had snails in crete a few years back - they were very nicedid you know they feed them dry pasta for two weeks before they fry them up? it's to clear their guts of dust and rubbish like that

How does a snail chew dry pasta?

Mushrooms

Uncle Benns Rice

Banned

my cooking

bargain surfer;4441920

How does a snail chew dry pasta?

snails can eat raw egg shells! i should know, i have pet ones. they dont 'chew' they have a bumpy tongue that they rasp with

Sassies cooking..:oops:

boiled white rice. what's the point of that?

squid

if you hold your nose (while eating) you could make anything taste of icecream snickers bars.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1520

See more discussions