Most underrated actors/actresses

19 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2009
Similar to the movie one. They can be movie + tv actors. I have to say William Fichtner. Great actor. Invasion, Prison Break and Contact were great. And he was the 2nd best thing about the Dark Knight!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Jenna Jameson

Dennis Haysbert

pugw$sh;4997400

Jenna Jameson

lol

Original Poster

Smeagol Dennis Haysbert

Keanu Reeves. People who mock him are simply too in awe of his greatness to comprehend it.

pugw$sh;4997400

Jenna Jameson

I always preferred the early work of Traci Lords

It has to be ]David Morse all the way.

The JFK ... no wait, he's over-rated.

keeyop;4997496

I always preferred the early work of Traci LordsIt has to be ]David Morse … I always preferred the early work of Traci LordsIt has to be ]David Morse all the way.

*smirks*

Original Poster

I agree with David Morse. He was great in The Green Mile and Disturbia.

Bambi Woods - one of the greatest ever performers :whistling::whistling:

i'm obviously going for sumer glau, excellent actress who really doesn't deserve to be part of yet another cancelled sci fi series on fox.

ants97;4998075

i'm obviously going for sumer glau, excellent actress who really doesn't … i'm obviously going for sumer glau, excellent actress who really doesn't deserve to be part of yet another cancelled sci fi series on fox.

I believe it is customary to have a career before it can rated either way

keeyop;4998437

I believe it is customary to have a career before it can rated either way

lol i'm not biting.:thumbsup:

ants97;4998480

lol i'm not biting.:thumbsup:

lol, damn. I'm a fan anyway so I doubt I could have gone very far with it.

Original Poster

I think Kiefer Sutherland is underrated too. Although he hasn't had the chance to be in many movies due to 24, I think he's not as popular as he should be!

Original Poster

Kevin Bacon is vastly underrated. He was great in Mystic River, I think he deserved an oscar nom

katherine Moennig is sooo underrated

Paris Hilton

Keifer Sutherland IS Jack Bauer though. I find it hard to watch any film of his with out thinking he'll soon say DAMMIT CHLOE or something similar.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769326
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356173
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2660
    4. Sweet Sunday Codes11

See more discussions