Mostly Amazon Prime Deals?

is it me or has Amazon got like 80℅ of the stuff they sell available for Prime members?. seems like they want everyone to become a prime member.

has anyone else similar situation, where it lists all items available on prime 1st?

13 Comments

It is a growing trend but Amazon sell loads of stuff so its probably more like 0.001% exclusive to prime, but they tend to be on the popular items.

Original Poster

hmmm, I reckon over the years that percent of prime exclusive deals has gone up by a lot.

Used to use amazon alot til prime started! Itsa con!

ellese

​show me an online shop where you can order lots of things for same day delivery or Saturday/Sunday with little "notice" and no extortionate delivery prices for weekend like others. I love it!!!!

ellese

​show me an online shop where you can order lots of things for same day delivery or Saturday/Sunday with little "notice" and no extortionate delivery prices for weekend like others. I love it!!!!

steffcip

​show me an online shop where you can order lots of things for same day d … ​show me an online shop where you can order lots of things for same day delivery or Saturday/Sunday with little "notice" and no extortionate delivery prices for weekend like others. I love it!!!!

​I do a lot of online shopping and over the past year there has only been one occasion when I needed something urgently and paid the £6 for express delivery. So for me at least Prime makes no sense . For small items, less than £20 I usually use eBay free delivery.

Some people are impatient and want stuff now rather than waiting lol.

I'm patient and don't think I've ever paid more than I've had too for postage but the Mrs wants everything now.

I've reluctantly taken Amazon up on their offer of Prime for £59, however I get to watch Grand Tour so it's not all bad and I will probably order more from Amazon now than I do from Ebay etc.. just to take advantage.

shauneco

Some people are impatient and want stuff now rather than waiting lol.I'm … Some people are impatient and want stuff now rather than waiting lol.I'm patient and don't think I've ever paid more than I've had too for postage but the Mrs wants everything now.I've reluctantly taken Amazon up on their offer of Prime for £59, however I get to watch Grand Tour so it's not all bad and I will probably order more from Amazon now than I do from Ebay etc.. just to take advantage.

not about impatience for me, I am a PC builder and sell on ebay so makes sense for me not to keep in stock a lot of components and order when needed or sometime clients want changes to specs. I don't know what I would do without Prime's super quick deliveries

Wazz2013

is it me or has Amazon got like 80℅ of the stuff they sell available for P … is it me or has Amazon got like 80℅ of the stuff they sell available for Prime members?. seems like they want everyone to become a prime member.

A dominant business abusing its dominant position? Surely this has to be a first.

shauneco

I've reluctantly taken Amazon up on their offer of Prime for £59, however … I've reluctantly taken Amazon up on their offer of Prime for £59, however I get to watch Grand Tour so it's not all bad and I will probably order more from Amazon now than I do from Ebay etc.. just to take advantage.

And this is precisely why they have created Prime and why Amazon were happy to pay oodles of cash to Clarkson & Co.

Costco-like eventually?

Prime is the equivalent of £6.66 a month. Read into that what you will.

I embrace it with open arms and better the devil you know than don't. I get Misic Streaming, TV streaming, online storage, free deliveries quickly, exclusive pricing and great return processes. All for £79.99 a year.
Exactly how is that a con???

Amazon do have a huge stick holding, they also offer to hold market place stock, which broadens the prime offerings too.

ellese

​"its a con" because....?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word survey46
    2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301
    4. help: windows 10 wifi issue33

See more discussions