Found 8th Apr
A guy did brakes on car n took tohis mates garage for mot it failed he charged me £260 to fix n he went to retest n it past that was last year now car failed on the same 3things lucky if car done 2k miles since last year just doesnt sound right. Need advice please thanks

1. Ask
  2. Mot
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Mot
19 Comments

What were the 3 things it failed on.

not give guy LOL

Dont get mates involved it'll only end in tears

As rhinopaul said, what did it fail on? Then we can give you advice.

It's a little bit irritating when people ask for advice then don't respond themselves, I have found this happening quite often

Anyway, maybe something came up on this occasion

Maybe your mate Mathis is actually my mate Mathis.

Sounds like you paid for a "Hooky" MOT and the work was never done.

gov.uk/che…ory
Just enter your reg and make and check its history for free

What is the reg plate then we can check and maybe offer advice

Asks for advice... people try give advice and get no response. Typical.

dylan1973

https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-historyJust enter your reg and make and … https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-historyJust enter your reg and make and check its history for free

At one time you had to enter the V5 number so only the owner could see but its a good idea its now public.

slevinkelevra

It's a little bit irritating when people ask for advice then don't … It's a little bit irritating when people ask for advice then don't respond themselves, I have found this happening quite often

Lets just talk amongst ourselves until he comes back.

slevinkelevra

It's a little bit irritating when people ask for advice then don't … It's a little bit irritating when people ask for advice then don't respond themselves, I have found this happening quite often

Sometimes you post a question and have to pop out .The irritating thing is more that they dont supply the relevant info in the first place for the question to be answered.

Depends if OP left the handbrake on in a muddy field for the last six months.

badgerrules

Lets just talk amongst ourselves until he comes back.

rhinopaul

Sometimes you post a question and have to pop out .The irritating thing … Sometimes you post a question and have to pop out .The irritating thing is more that they dont supply the relevant info in the first place for the question to be answered.

Ladeedadeeda ladeedda haha what can we talk about

rhinopaul

At one time you had to enter the V5 number so only the owner could see … At one time you had to enter the V5 number so only the owner could see but its a good idea its now public.

It's really handy especially if your looking to buy a used car you can check its history and maybe workout if the mileage is genuine before you arrange to view it.

dylan1973

It's really handy especially if your looking to buy a used car you can … It's really handy especially if your looking to buy a used car you can check its history and maybe workout if the mileage is genuine before you arrange to view it.

Yeah, I used to use it years ago but back then I had to secretly write down the V5 document number in order to be able to get the history.

0 comments 0 deals 0 the other one maybe they forgot there login details will have to wait for them come back and solve the mystery.

slevinkelevra

I tend not bothering to reply anymore as a new member today , doubtful they will be back
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions