Groups

Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'

Banned
    So just seen an event that was apparently discussed on ITV's loose women today.

I actually find that quite shocking. That's isn't normal behaviour. For her mother to think that is acceptable to shave her daughters head is a very odd way to show what's right and wrong. There's issues in that family for sure that clearly stems from the mother.

youtube.com/wat…Fgw

45 Comments

Ill show you, you have done something wrong by physically assaulting you!

That'll teach them the way to deal with wrong in life!!!!!!

There's more to cancer than having a bald head. Idiot mother.

Original Poster Banned

airfix

There's more to cancer than having a bald head. Idiot mother.

If she wanted to educate her she should have taken her to a cancer ward so she could understand the true horror they have to go through.

MrScotchBonnet

If she wanted to educate her she should have taken her to a cancer ward … If she wanted to educate her she should have taken her to a cancer ward so she could understand the true horror they have to go through.

Why? Cancer patients don't deserve to have their ward treated like a field trip. They're trying to recover. Leave them alone.

Maybe get them to talk to someone in remission.

Original Poster Banned

moneysavingkitten

Why? Cancer patients don't deserve to have their ward treated like a … Why? Cancer patients don't deserve to have their ward treated like a field trip. They're trying to recover. Leave them alone.Maybe get them to talk to someone in remission.

I don't mean walking around like a day at the Zoo pointing at patients. I meant her mother could educate her better if she could find people willing to share how it has affected their life.

MrScotchBonnet

I don't mean walking around like a day at the Zoo pointing at patients. I … I don't mean walking around like a day at the Zoo pointing at patients. I meant her mother could educate her better if she could find people willing to share how it has affected their life.

You didn't say what you meant then. Because that's exactly what taking her daughter to a cancer ward would be like.

Looks like bullying runs in the family, the apple never falls far from the tree.

Original Poster Banned

moneysavingkitten

You didn't say what you meant then. Because that's exactly what taking … You didn't say what you meant then. Because that's exactly what taking her daughter to a cancer ward would be like.

Thought it was obvious.

MrScotchBonnet

Thought it was obvious.

That's exactly what you said 'she should have taken her to a cancer ward'. What do you think happens in cancer wards?

Perhaps you need educating.

Original Poster Banned

moneysavingkitten

That's exactly what you said 'she should have taken her to a cancer … That's exactly what you said 'she should have taken her to a cancer ward'. What do you think happens in cancer wards?Perhaps you need educating.

You need to learn how to use ''your'' and ''you're'' first. The amount of times you use the incorrect word brightens my day.

MrScotchBonnet

You need to learn how to use ''your'' and ''you're'' first. The amount of … You need to learn how to use ''your'' and ''you're'' first. The amount of times you use the incorrect word brightens my day.

http://images.apparently-not.com/gif/five0-ouch.gif

MrScotchBonnet

You need to learn how to use ''your'' and ''you're'' first. The amount of … You need to learn how to use ''your'' and ''you're'' first. The amount of times you use the incorrect word brightens my day.

Wow, that all you got? You said something really thoughtless and stupid. Suck it up buttercup.

Original Poster Banned

moneysavingkitten

Wow, that all you got? You said something really thoughtless and stupid. … Wow, that all you got? You said something really thoughtless and stupid. Suck it up buttercup.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/w1200-h630-p-nu/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Banned

At least its a fitting punishment

It was harsh to shave her head and I am sure there will be some repercussions.
    There is no obvious way to imply taking the girl to a cancer ward would be any different to gawping at the zoo. In fact it is a terrible idea.
    Lets leave the cancer wards for those being treated, their friends and family and of course the wonderful staff.

Fair play til her. Too many parents sit back and let their kids do anything!

She would fit in with the camden town crowd

mranderson1971

There is no obvious way to imply taking the girl to a cancer ward would … There is no obvious way to imply taking the girl to a cancer ward would be any different to gawping at the zoo. In fact it is a terrible idea.

Yeah but think of the cancer research that could be funded if they charged an entry fee.

Original Poster Banned

Rubisco

Yeah but think of the cancer research that could be funded if they … Yeah but think of the cancer research that could be funded if they charged an entry fee.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DSzEO7atZbGLu/giphy.gif

The mother has ruined the chance of karma.!, Ok I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody but perhaps her daughter could have a bad dream about it. Hopefully she will also apologize and learn from her bullying, Obviously her mother has gone too far but you can understand why. Bullying should never be tolerated.

Original Poster Banned

mranderson1971

This is a joke right? Who would want to pay an entrance fee to go and … This is a joke right? Who would want to pay an entrance fee to go and look at people suffering? Have you ever been to a cancer ward? You are talking absolute nonsense. Let people have their dignity.The better idea would have been the girl maybe doing some fundraising for cancer research.Stop defending your ridiculous idea, it is crass.

Yes I think it's safe to say he was joking.

MrScotchBonnet

This is a joke right? Who would want to pay an entrance fee to go and look at people suffering? Have you ever been to a cancer ward? You are talking absolute nonsense. Let people have their dignity.
    The better idea would have been the girl maybe doing some fundraising for cancer research.
    Stop defending your ridiculous idea, it is crass.

MrScotchBonnet

Yes I think it's safe to say he was joking.

Sorry it was your idea not his.

I think it was right. She was bullying someone who had cancer and bullying leaves the victim humiliated at best. Now she's been humiliated. I wish parents of those hood rats on bikes, late at night outside the off licence would come and do something equally fitting. Parents have a responsibility up until a certain age and should do anything and everything to teach their child right from wrong. Softly, softly does not work and neither do incentives.
    My father died of cancer three years ago and I can assure you he did not want to talk to anyone but his immediate family. I doubt those in treatment or those with precious little time would be happy to discuss their health with a stranger. Mama knows best, wish more could be like this then you would not have kids running riot in gangs, with guns, knives, drugs etc etc.

Original Poster Banned

mranderson1971

Sorry it was your idea not his.

What was my idea? to charge people to go to a cancer ward?

MrScotchBonnet

What was my idea? to charge people to go to a cancer ward?

No to have a day trip to a cancer ward.

Original Poster Banned

mranderson1971

No to have a day trip to a cancer ward.

OK.

I don't believe it. Looks like a 15 minutes of fame attempt to me.

zainarafiq

I think it was right. She was bullying someone who had cancer and … I think it was right. She was bullying someone who had cancer and bullying leaves the victim humiliated at best. Now she's been humiliated. I wish parents of those hood rats on bikes, late at night outside the off licence would come and do something equally fitting. Parents have a responsibility up until a certain age and should do anything and everything to teach their child right from wrong. Softly, softly does not work and neither do incentives. My father died of cancer three years ago and I can assure you he did not want to talk to anyone but his immediate family. I doubt those in treatment or those with precious little time would be happy to discuss their health with a stranger. Mama knows best, wish more could be like this then you would not have kids running riot in gangs, with guns, knives, drugs etc etc.

So eye for an eye? imo that doesn't really work.

I think bullying a bully sends out the wrong message, you're basically implying that it's ok to bully someone as a punishment, Total opposite of what you should be wanting to achieve.

gaz15

Fair play til her. Too many parents sit back and let their kids do … Fair play til her. Too many parents sit back and let their kids do anything!

If her daughter is that bad then surely the parent has failed the child

We don't know the full story - had the girl repeatedly ignored the mothers advice and warnings again the mother is the problem. That punishment should never have happened - it should never have got to that stage

But with todays milliennials born to parents who were born in the 70's and 80's where respect and discipline was thrown out the window maybe it's come to this type of punishment

philphil61

If her daughter is that bad then surely the parent has failed the childWe … If her daughter is that bad then surely the parent has failed the childWe don't know the full story - had the girl repeatedly ignored the mothers advice and warnings again the mother is the problem. That punishment should never have happened - it should never have got to that stageBut with todays milliennials born to parents who were born in the 70's and 80's where respect and discipline was thrown out the window maybe it's come to this type of punishment

​I've never walked in the mothers shoes so I can't pass judgement so easily. Some kids just aren't reachable by conventional means. Some need the bootcamp kick the **** to feel any empathy. It's lack of empathy and understanding that's the problem here.

Respect to the mum.

moneysavingkitten

Why? Cancer patients don't deserve to have their ward treated like a … Why? Cancer patients don't deserve to have their ward treated like a field trip. They're trying to recover. Leave them alone.Maybe get them to talk to someone in remission.

Agreed.

It's not a zoo

You would not be allowed in anyway.

Stupid idea

I believe the video has been around for a while and the real reason is not that she was bullying another girl but had posted pictures of herself online, not that I'm condoning this type of punishment.

philphil61

If her daughter is that bad then surely the parent has failed the childWe … If her daughter is that bad then surely the parent has failed the childWe don't know the full story - had the girl repeatedly ignored the mothers advice and warnings again the mother is the problem. That punishment should never have happened - it should never have got to that stageBut with todays milliennials born to parents who were born in the 70's and 80's where respect and discipline was thrown out the window maybe it's come to this type of punishment

​Er I'm a 70s child and I'm a polite, emphatic decent human being! Don't make sweeping generalisations... And my child is frequently complimented on his behaviour and good manners so don't say we're all crap parents too!

philphil61

​And it's 70s and 80s. Get yourself a grammar book when you get off your high horse. We were taught properly in the 70s and 80s...

The footage went viral on social media with the caption, 'This girl bullied another girl at her school who has cancer so her mum decided to shave her head'.
    But an earlier version of the video, appearing more than a year earlier, said the younger woman was being punished for uploading nude photographs online.

FMJ1000

​Er I'm a 70s child and I'm a polite, emphatic decent human being! Don't … ​Er I'm a 70s child and I'm a polite, emphatic decent human being! Don't make sweeping generalisations... And my child is frequently complimented on his behaviour and good manners so don't say we're all crap parents too!

You must be "special" then

FMJ1000

​And it's 70s and 80s. Get yourself a grammar book when you get off your h … ​And it's 70s and 80s. Get yourself a grammar book when you get off your high horse. We were taught properly in the 70s and 80s...

Oh dear - get with the times please

or are you a real HUKD grammar enforcement officer

There are different schools of thought about years and decades. The … There are different schools of thought about years and decades. The following examples are all in widespread use:Examples:the 1990sthe 1990'sthe '90sthe 90's

therefore with the above examples "in widespread use" it makes yours more "rare"

ps
    yes I put "more rare" I know it - I want to see FMJ1000 explode with rage
    Edited by: "philphil61" 4th Oct 2016

shauneco

So eye for an eye? imo that doesn't really work. I think bullying a bully … So eye for an eye? imo that doesn't really work. I think bullying a bully sends out the wrong message, you're basically implying that it's ok to bully someone as a punishment, Total opposite of what you should be wanting to achieve.

​Parents have to teach their children. May not be conventional today but once was. Discipline is important. I see kids everyday displaying aggressive and threatening behaviour which is intimidating. I also happen to know the parents(not personally) who are the type to encourage their child to fight/steal etc. Its not bullying the bully, it's parents teaching their kids valuable life lessons. We all love our kids and want the best for them but lessons such as respect for oneself and others shouldn't be so easily overlooked. Statements such as what the mother did is abuse are partly to blame for this generations pitiful behaviour. The lessons your parents give you are above and beyond what you learn from the outside world.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE23
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…45
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions