Groups

Mother Truckers!!!!!!

Bane of my bloomin life today - think they were all out to get me, blocking the dual carriageways and swinging out unannounced from nowhere!

Its a conspiracy I tell's ya!!

How's everyone elses journeys been today? Anything interesting to report?

14 Comments

Banned

truck drivers are planning to take over the world so dont get on there bad side :lol:

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5704533

truck drivers are planning to take over the world so dont get on there … truck drivers are planning to take over the world so dont get on there bad side :lol:

Ah, but i'm not a prostitute - so using Clarksons logic, they can't murder me can they??? :lol:

Drove to Crewe today for work, no traffic jams or accidents and it didnt rain nearly always rains when i go to Crewe

Drove from Barnsley to Essex and back to install a Printer :thumbsup:

On the way back, massive tailback due to accident on Southbound M11 (glad I missed that on the way down).

Also, mucho pulling out of trucks who haven't built up enough speed to overtake on the A1, blocking the fast lane. Joy.

Original Poster

mojo.121;5704588

Drove to Crewe today for work, no traffic jams or accidents and it didnt … Drove to Crewe today for work, no traffic jams or accidents and it didnt rain nearly always rains when i go to Crewe

I did - Warrington > Doncaster > another bit of that area > Thirsk > Leeds > Home

Rained up at Thirsk and a Lorry's trailer had collapsed obstructing a lane on the M60 just outside Worsley way . . .

Debris in road coming off the M602>M62 - down to 40mph (yeah right) - lorry had blown a tyre and left it over all 3 lanes - see - out to get me!!!

Apart from that, just peachy!!!

Original Poster

Browni;5704602

Drove from Barnsley to Essex and back to install a Printer :thumbsup:On … Drove from Barnsley to Essex and back to install a Printer :thumbsup:On the way back, massive tailback due to accident on Southbound M11 (glad I missed that on the way down).Also, [SIZE="4"]mucho pulling out of trucks who haven't built up enough speed to overtake on the A1, blocking the fast lane[/SIZE]. Joy.

:x:x:x

Browni;5704602

Drove from Barnsley to Essex and back to install a Printer :thumbsup:On … Drove from Barnsley to Essex and back to install a Printer :thumbsup:On the way back, massive tailback due to accident on M11 (glad I missed that on the way down).Also, mucho pulling out of trucks who haven't built up enough speed to overtake on the A1, blocking the fast lane. Joy.

you a engineer then?

The thing thats annoyin me this summer is when they close a lane on dual carriagways to cut the grass!!!!. Not only do they cause massive tailbacks but they do it at the worst possible times when they can clearly do it at 7 or 8pm. or maybe 5am?. Anyway im sick of it.

Oh and talking of lorry drivers 1 called me a Banker with a 'W' today. I was coming onto the motorway from a slip road and he wouldnt pull over i ended up on the hard shoulder untill he'd passed. I drove past him to give him my peice of mind and there he was calling ME the names when he HAS to move over for emerging traffic.

Altho no dig at lorry drivers i dont come across many probs with them.

Banned

mbgringo;5704559

Ah, but i'm not a prostitute - so using Clarksons logic, they can't … Ah, but i'm not a prostitute - so using Clarksons logic, they can't murder me can they??? :lol:

they cant if you take that wig off and those implants out :lol:

J4GG4;5704619

you a engineer then?

Yup. The Desktop Support kind...

PabloInTheSky;5704627

they cant if you take that wig off and those implants out :lol:

but he looks so good in his implants !!:-D

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5705375

but he looks so good in his implants !!:-D

Mwah x

mbgringo;5705384

Mwah x

wuv ya too, sexy x x

I managed to make it down the M27 on my R1 and only two car drivers tried to kill me.... and they wonder why bikes doge in and out of traffic! :w00t:

we get loads coming and going to holyhead, overtaking in the fast lane going uphills at 1/2 mile an hour quicker than the one its overtaking - nightmare
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      4. Cheer me up please?712

See more discussions