Groups
    EXPIRED

mothercare 20% code needed, or deals on bugaboo cameleon please :)

Hi there,

Most of you will think im mad, but due our first baby ( a lil boy! ) in August and have decided on the bugaboo cameleon. Being so expensive, am not paying full price for it, and dont want second hand as the pram the one thing we want new! Any help would be extremely appreciated and rep given

Thanks!!

15 Comments

Holy s*** Batman.

There is no way I'd pay that much for a buggy, I know how you feel tho as I was the same with my first, wanted everything new.

But there are so many beautiful buggys, keep your money and buy nappies cos you wouldn't believe how expensive everything can be.

The £620 is just a base price right? Do you get a car seat or do you pay more money yet again for it?

Oh and I'd just like to add that I think its disgusting that companies would stock such ridiculously priced items when having kids is expensive enough as it is.

AshleyRFC;4939405

Oh and I'd just like to add that I think its disgusting that companies … Oh and I'd just like to add that I think its disgusting that companies would stock such ridiculously priced items when having kids is expensive enough as it is.

we have one of these and even though the price is expensive, the thing is amazing, so cool, light and blooming easy to push about and take down. If you can afford it then its definately the buggy for you! Sorry i havent got a voucher though...

Call the Glasgow Pram Centre.
    I bought the bugaboo cameleon a couple of months ago for £595 and got a free maxi cosi car seat worth £95. Pick it up on next Wednesday. Not sure if the deal is still on for the free maxi cosi car seat but if you find the cameleon cheaper the Pram Centre will beat it.
    The cameleon is not on there website but get the number from it and give them a call. I searched every store and on the net and couldn't get it cheaper, even the boori furniture I got was cheaper than buying direct from boori or any other shops offering discounts.
    Link below
    pramcentreonline.co.uk/sho…php

wonkey;4939444

we have one of these and even though the price is expensive, the thing is … we have one of these and even though the price is expensive, the thing is amazing, so cool, light and blooming easy to push about and take down. If you can afford it then its definately the buggy for you! Sorry i havent got a voucher though...

I guess because I have 3 I couldn't possible imagine spending £700 on something like this.

Original Poster

thanks so much for that tip, must have a ring around.

I know its crazy money but its such a fab pram, and we have cut back on other things, and brought a lot second hand so we can get it

We applied for a 5% cashback credit card, and use cashback websites, so will have to see what works out cheapest

AshleyRFC;4939472

I guess because I have 3 I couldn't possible imagine spending £700 on … I guess because I have 3 I couldn't possible imagine spending £700 on something like this.

My 1st is 7 months and I couldn't imagine spending that on anything really.

Becksdawe;4940428

My 1st is 7 months and I couldn't imagine spending that on anything … My 1st is 7 months and I couldn't imagine spending that on anything really.

Each to there own I guess, with my first I wanted everything brand new, but when the 2nd came along I used my same buggy for her, my third I wanted a different buggy but bought it practically brand new off of ebay and saved myself over £180.

AshleyRFC;4940543

Each to there own I guess, with my first I wanted everything brand new, … Each to there own I guess, with my first I wanted everything brand new, but when the 2nd came along I used my same buggy for her, my third I wanted a different buggy but bought it practically brand new off of ebay and saved myself over £180.

I suppose it depends on situations etc. We got our buggy new, got given a cot 2nd hand so just brought the mattress brand new. Every little saving made helped.

If you have the money fair dues - BUT - they get more expensive the older they get. If it were me - I'd get something a little cheaper. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i do appreciate all the advice so thanks guys like i said its the one thing we going mad on, after getting lots on eBay lol and of course bargains hehe

Dont be so bloody ridiculous!!!!! The bugaboos are rubbish!!! you will regret wasting your money guarenteed! Stick £500 into savings for the sprog and buy him a macleren tenchno xt!

i like the bugaboo but if you got that money to spend i can highly recommend the stokke xplory we had one 5yr ago for our son they are fab

I Agree the Maclaren Techno's are fantastic value and brilliant to push ! However I also have a Bugaboo and I LOVE IT ! Wouldn't be without it and they provide fantanstic after sale service and will replace anything that breaks .

OP, if you are interested (and haven't bought the fabrics), i have a set of tailored fleece fabrics in black and a breezi hood in black which i wanna sell (both new and still boxed)..interested?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1720
      2. Xiaomi phones33
      3. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite32
      4. Help please - pc issues68

See more discussions