Mothercare bargains

Posted 8th Nov
Anyone managed to find a bargain today?
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
No, not great to be honest. They didn’t hold a ton of stock anyway so the stores are limited.

In the Warrington store clothes were discounted by 10%.
Prams, car seats and furniture was 15%.
A Joie Stroller we bought for £50 is on sale apparently for £54!! Not much of a sale tbh!
The nearest branch I have is the clearance store in slough. Prior to this the prices were either matching Amazon’s or higher so haven’t bothered going.
Does mother care?!
My order from Oct 31st is still to arrive, not even showing as despatched but took payment straight away
splender08/11/2019 19:54

Does mother care?!

Nah don't think she does other wise she wouldn't be closing
malnuman08/11/2019 21:07

My order from Oct 31st is still to arrive, not even showing as …My order from Oct 31st is still to arrive, not even showing as despatched but took payment straight away

Are you not able cancel and get your money back or is it too late.
MynameisM08/11/2019 21:20

Are you not able cancel and get your money back or is it too late.

I havnt checked actually, just says preparing, but been saying that all week, it was some Xmas gifts that were really cheap so was holding on a bit, but yeah, I'll see if I can cancel if hasn't updated by Monday
malnuman08/11/2019 21:28

I havnt checked actually, just says preparing, but been saying that all …I havnt checked actually, just says preparing, but been saying that all week, it was some Xmas gifts that were really cheap so was holding on a bit, but yeah, I'll see if I can cancel if hasn't updated by Monday

Good luck with cancellation. Ordered a buggy in wrong colour. Tried several times to cancel. Been told I have to wait for it to be dispatched and than I can request a cancellation
Only 10% off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants