Mothercare expectant parent event discount?

Found 5th Mar
We couldn’t make our event last night because I got held up at work... a lot of the info I got from the mamas and papas event, I was more keen on going for the 10% discount! I don’t suppose anyone who’s been knows the code?

Would be really appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Heya i went to the event yesterday (2nd time) - First time was given a voucher with two uses by the sales assistant. Which gave 10% off everything online/instore valid until March 11th. You could contact your local mothercare and they may give you the voucher codes.

There is a code available online which gives 10% off full price items - HAPPY10

I would give my other one but i need to buy some things online.

It is a great voucher - (If you are buying items in the sale) we got a excellent travel system and car seat/Isofix with a good discount.
x
Tiddly_fiddly5 m ago

Heya i went to the event yesterday (2nd time) - First time was given a …Heya i went to the event yesterday (2nd time) - First time was given a voucher with two uses by the sales assistant. Which gave 10% off everything online/instore valid until March 11th. You could contact your local mothercare and they may give you the voucher codes.There is a code available online which gives 10% off full price items - HAPPY10I would give my other one but i need to buy some things online.It is a great voucher - (If you are buying items in the sale) we got a excellent travel system and car seat/Isofix with a good discount.x

Aw, don’t feel bad you need it! I didn’t realise they were individual use codes thanks so much for the information! I have the HAPPY10 code, was wondering if the one I got last night would have worked together with it! Good idea about calling the store, might try that. Been in a few times and they’re all lovely! We’re looking at getting the tutti bambini cozee, the cheaper the better! Not cheap 🙈
Thanks so much for your help!
X
Nat_urally14 m ago

Aw, don’t feel bad you need it! I didn’t realise they were individual use c …Aw, don’t feel bad you need it! I didn’t realise they were individual use codes thanks so much for the information! I have the HAPPY10 code, was wondering if the one I got last night would have worked together with it! Good idea about calling the store, might try that. Been in a few times and they’re all lovely! We’re looking at getting the tutti bambini cozee, the cheaper the better! Not cheap 🙈 Thanks so much for your help! X

Ah! I think only one code can be used at a time. The sales assistant applied the unique 10% code from the voucher which gave us the best discount. Even if its a few quid off it will help! x

I think the Tutti bambini cozee is full price? HAPPY10 works x Happy shopping!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants