Mothercare Orb sale price really a sale price ?

Please can someone tell me if this is actually a sale price or if it has been lower then this ? A friend looking to purchase. Any codes anywhere or advice to get price down more ?

mothercare.com/pra…id=

4 Comments

If your friend is interested have a look at Brand New Icoo Acrobat Shop N Drive Travel System With Car Seat @ Tesco Outlet £199 - £219, its £550 on Tesco Direct.
stores.ebay.co.uk/tes…004

I used to work for them. The lowest I've seen it ever is £289. I think the week before black Friday last year it was this then on black Friday the price went up bit it came with a free car seat

ladyeesolja

I used to work for them. The lowest I've seen it ever is £289. I think … I used to work for them. The lowest I've seen it ever is £289. I think the week before black Friday last year it was this then on black Friday the price went up bit it came with a free car seat

This has got car seat also, I wish I had grandchild to buy it for, i Ilke the copper blue one.

We have it for our little one and i am fairly sure i paid 300 for it previously. In all fairness as well I absolutely hated it. We had to get it as it fitted in the back of our Suzuki alto when you split it in half but we really didnt like it. The spinning part got stuck on a few ocasions, the padding in the travel cot wasnt very think so you could feel the buckles underneath it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions