Groups

mothercare/elc discount code

Does anyone know of a discount code for mothercare/elc? Thanks in advance for any help!

7 Comments

Use cashback site such as top cash back or quidco

I messaged you a code for Elc 20% off birthday code. It expires today though

Original Poster

nraja

I messaged you a code for Elc 20% off birthday code. It expires today … I messaged you a code for Elc 20% off birthday code. It expires today though

Yay! Thank you so much! So helpful of you x

Fiona4kids

Yay! Thank you so much! So helpful of you x

Hope it works as it was a birthday club code.

Original Poster

nraja

Hope it works as it was a birthday club code.

Just used it and it worked! Thanks ever so much!

Fiona4kids

Just used it and it worked! Thanks ever so much!

Glad I could help. What did you buy if you don't mind me asking? So many good things on Elc at the moment

Original Poster

nraja

Glad I could help. What did you buy if you don't mind me asking? So many … Glad I could help. What did you buy if you don't mind me asking? So many good things on Elc at the moment

Furniture for her dolls house, jewellery making set, puzzles and a sing a long CD player and nursery rhymes CDs. She's 4 but struggles with talking. For some reason she seems to pronounce sounds better when she sings! Thanks so much for your help, it all helps at this time of year! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886408
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      4. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55

See more discussions