Mothers Day 26 March 2017

What are you getting your mum for Mothers Day this year ?

38 Comments

Nothing, mothers day is just a money making scheme to make us part with our hard earned dosh. Not to be confused with fathers day though which is the 3rd most important day of the year.

Mothers day is everyday

Nothing, no point she's too senile to remember her own kids birthdays now so she's not going to remember that either.

A card if I remember

Ask again about 6pm on the 25th March

A spade to dig her own grave

Oh wait best not she'll just get my nieces (her grandchildren) to do it for her

I'll not be getting anything for the evil b**** just like I haven't for the pat 30+ years

Hey peeps if you've got a proper mother who has done everything for you and still cares - just tell her she's special, tell her you love her and talk about her life - you don't need to leave it for a "special day"

Banned

philphil61

A spade to dig her own graveOh wait best not she'll just get my nieces … A spade to dig her own graveOh wait best not she'll just get my nieces (her grandchildren) to do it for herI'll not be getting anything for the evil b**** just like I haven't for the pat 30+ yearsHey peeps if you've got a proper mother who has done everything for you and still cares - just tell her she's special, tell her you love her and talk about her life - you don't need to leave it for a "special day"

​omg, she still popped you out and carried you 9 months inside her!! she was best off having an abortion then!

you are what you are. maybe she broke your heart but she didn't break you legs or arms!

just forgive her and move on, try to be a son while she's alive.

sofiasar

​omg, she still popped you out and carried you 9 months inside her!! she w … ​omg, she still popped you out and carried you 9 months inside her!! she was best off having an abortion then! you are what you are. maybe she broke your heart but she didn't break you legs or arms! just forgive her and move on, try to be a son while she's alive.

How do you know she never broke his legs and arms? Maybe that's why he hates her so much.

philphil61

A spade to dig her own graveOh wait best not she'll just get my nieces … A spade to dig her own graveOh wait best not she'll just get my nieces (her grandchildren) to do it for herI'll not be getting anything for the evil b**** just like I haven't for the pat 30+ yearsHey peeps if you've got a proper mother who has done everything for you and still cares - just tell her she's special, tell her you love her and talk about her life - you don't need to leave it for a "special day"

Well i think maybe you did learn a thing or two from her coming from your thread about your daughter to this one ^ hopefully when your kids have kids thry decide to try and break the cycle.

philphil61

oO

666FU

How do you know she never broke his legs and arms? Maybe that's why he … How do you know she never broke his legs and arms? Maybe that's why he hates her so much.

I got her on IGNORE and only read the comment because you replied

Zero common sense
Zero understanding
I must be wrong
but let's put this into perspective
So a mother gives birth to her child then for years abuses that child and the child is taken into care for protection
but Sofia wants that child to forgive and forget and still send it a mothers day card because "still popped you out"
So a mother gives birth whilst being on drugs and causes the baby to be addicted and have birth defects and the baby is abandoned but Sofia wants that baby to grow up still loving it's mother
She probably thinks all women are good people and probably thinks it's only men in this world that are evil

Nobody has yet answered the basic question I asked

Why does a woman not know the man before spreading her legs and allowing herself to get pregnant.

It was 3 years before me and my former wife considered to have children << note the words "me and my wife" it was a joint decision. If she didn't use contraception then I would but then again we both had common sense and took responsibility for our actions.

I like my nieces have been emotionally abused and me personally physically abused (non sexual) by her "new" partner
When you read up on stories about kids having to care for their parent because of illness or disability put that emotional heart breaking story in your mind then consider that my mother as neither ill or disabled

Whilst other kids would be playing out on the street or taken somewhere (shopping or cinema) I was cooking the family meal. Whilst my older brother and sister would be out working or enjoying life at the weekend I'd be cleaning 3 bedrooms, the landing & stairs, the living room or the kitchen
Edited by: "philphil61" 16th Feb

Rom

oO

oO .... indeed.

I really don't think this is the place to broadcast these issues, phil'. There are organisations that can help people work through family matters such as this. Seeing it in written form only reflects poorly on all concerned, and does nothing to help find a resolution that may be possible. Only you can make that call, but try and do it before it is all too late as the bitterness will only escalate when regret is added to the mix of emotions.

philphil61

philphil61

I got her on IGNORE and only read the comment because you repliedZero … I got her on IGNORE and only read the comment because you repliedZero common senseZero understandingI must be wrongbut let's put this into perspectiveSo a mother gives birth to her child then for years abuses that child and the child is taken into care for protectionbut Sofia wants that child to forgive and forget and still send it a mothers day card because "still popped you out"So a mother gives birth whilst being on drugs and causes the baby to be addicted and have birth defects and the baby is abandoned but Sofia wants that baby to grow up still loving it's motherShe probably thinks all women are good people and probably thinks it's only men in this world that are evilNobody has yet answered the basic question I askedWhy does a woman not know the man before spreading her legs and allowing herself to get pregnant. It was 3 years before me and my former wife considered to have children << note the words "me and my wife" it was a joint decision. If she didn't use contraception then I would but then again we both had common sense and took responsibility for our actions.I like my nieces have been emotionally abused and me personally physically abused (non sexual) by her "new" partnerWhen you read up on stories about kids having to care for their parent because of illness or disability put that emotional heart breaking story in your mind then consider that my mother as neither ill or disabledWhilst other kids would be playing out on the street or taken somewhere (shopping or cinema) I was cooking the family meal. Whilst my older brother and sister would be out working or enjoying life at the weekend I'd be cleaning 3 bedrooms, the landing & stairs, the living room or the kitchen

a spade is a really useful gift

DarkEnergy2012

​think a shovel is more useful , each to their own.

shadey12

think a shovel is more useful , each to their own.

depends on the task i suppose but "bucket & shovel" doesn't quite have the same ring to it
http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-british-seaside-traditional-sand-castle-on-the-beach-with-bucket-and-spade-shells-and-union-jack-317546213.jpg

DarkEnergy2012

depends on the task i suppose but "bucket & shovel" doesn't quite have … depends on the task i suppose but "bucket & shovel" doesn't quite have the same ring to it

​spadey Joe doesn't have the same ring to it.

proof
m.youtube.com/wat…8Iw

DarkEnergy2012

That would depend on who had to use the spade

philphil61

I got her on IGNORE and only read the comment because you repliedZero … I got her on IGNORE and only read the comment because you repliedZero common senseZero understandingI must be wrongbut let's put this into perspectiveSo a mother gives birth to her child then for years abuses that child and the child is taken into care for protectionbut Sofia wants that child to forgive and forget and still send it a mothers day card because "still popped you out"So a mother gives birth whilst being on drugs and causes the baby to be addicted and have birth defects and the baby is abandoned but Sofia wants that baby to grow up still loving it's motherShe probably thinks all women are good people and probably thinks it's only men in this world that are evilNobody has yet answered the basic question I askedWhy does a woman not know the man before spreading her legs and allowing herself to get pregnant. It was 3 years before me and my former wife considered to have children << note the words "me and my wife" it was a joint decision. If she didn't use contraception then I would but then again we both had common sense and took responsibility for our actions.I like my nieces have been emotionally abused and me personally physically abused (non sexual) by her "new" partnerWhen you read up on stories about kids having to care for their parent because of illness or disability put that emotional heart breaking story in your mind then consider that my mother as neither ill or disabledWhilst other kids would be playing out on the street or taken somewhere (shopping or cinema) I was cooking the family meal. Whilst my older brother and sister would be out working or enjoying life at the weekend I'd be cleaning 3 bedrooms, the landing & stairs, the living room or the kitchen

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind, it would help if you show compassion even if the only person it helps is you.

Nothing, mothers day is just a money making scheme to make us part with … Nothing, mothers day is just a money making scheme to make us part with our hard earned dosh.

^this
doesn't get a like because of the pointless bit about fathers day

mine is a pain in the .... but I suppose I will have to buy her some flowers or chocs. Not that she'll like either but there you go.

Nothing bar for for a card, I pay her heating bills, cant have the old girl worrying about the gas bill and not putting the heating on. (Like she was doing)

Banned

Nothing.

Shes dead.

YouDontWantToKnow

Nothing. Shes dead.

How about a funeral?

Banned

airfix

How about a funeral?

lol

Why? When you can keep her in a rocking chair like Master Bates?

(God bless her. She is already buried but she did have a sense of humour )

Mother! FRO!! Didn't even tell me my dad had died.

A hug? I picked up a mother's day mug last year for 20p or something I think. But it's so lame I don't expect I will ever gift it. Why did I buy it. Why?

joesmum

mine is a pain in the .... but I suppose I will have to buy her some … mine is a pain in the .... but I suppose I will have to buy her some flowers or chocs. Not that she'll like either but there you go.

Sounds intriguing. How old is she, if you don't mind us asking.

Banned

SidSnot

Mother! FRO!! Didn't even tell me my dad had died.

Is that better or worse than a text message?

Seeing as this is a consumer site I wonder if there's any way to return the damaged goods on display in this thread...

Banned

Rom

Seeing as this is a consumer site I wonder if there's any way to return … Seeing as this is a consumer site I wonder if there's any way to return the damaged goods on display in this thread...

Maybe it just reflects the huge amount of unfit mothers there are out there.

YouDontWantToKnow

Is that better or worse than a text message?

​depends what the text msg was about.

Banned

shadey12

​depends what the text msg was about.

"Son your dads dead, Mum x"

YouDontWantToKnow

At least she didn't play the vegetable game with him

YouDontWantToKnow

​I can honestly say I have no idea which would be worse, yours or Sid's. when it happens I know my mum won't text me (she can't use a mobile) she doesn't read the obituaries, so I guess it will be someone in the street saying "sorry to hear about your Dad" I really must start reading the obituaries.

CookinBat

Sounds intriguing. How old is she, if you don't mind us asking.

old .... but she's been in a better mood today so I feel bad complaining

joesmum

old .... but she's been in a better mood today so I feel bad complaining … old .... but she's been in a better mood today so I feel bad complaining

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/042013/1365703041_corgi_wakeup_reaction.gif
nice..hope she carry's on that way.

Original Poster

philphil61

Very disappointed at the negative comments ~ remember some people don't have mums and even have to be adopted ~ I'm grateful for my mum and always will be

aishy1066

Very disappointed at the negative comments ~ remember some people don't … Very disappointed at the negative comments ~ remember some people don't have mums and even have to be adopted ~ I'm grateful for my mum and always will be

that is great
but remember some don't
best appreciate them every day you can surely then this made up thing ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word survey913
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
    4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions