Groups

Mother's day

Great ideas to spoil your mum x

bmstores.co.uk/blo…day

19 Comments

The link was brought to you by Captain Obvious.

haritori

The link was brought to you by Captain Obvious.

He's my 2nd favourite captain right after Morgan

Can i ask a question to those who celebrate mothers day..

Do you not allow her to have a bath the other 364 days of the year?

Do you not cook any kind of breakfast, lunch or dinner for that matter.. ever?

Do you also wait till mothers day to put family photographs in a frame?.

I'm having an electric pepper mill for mother's day X)

J4GG4

Can i ask a question to those who celebrate mothers day..Do you not allow … Can i ask a question to those who celebrate mothers day..Do you not allow her to have a bath the other 364 days of the year?Do you not cook any kind of breakfast, lunch or dinner for that matter.. ever?Do you also wait till mothers day to put family photographs in a frame?.

You don't wait for a birthday to give a cake with candles in it do you?

Or Xmas to put a tree in your front room.?!

Etc.. It's a special day fam.

Edited by: "benjammin316" 20th Mar

benjammin316

He's my 2nd favourite captain right after Morgan

​i would say 4th behind pugwash and planet

scholesy27

​i would say 4th behind pugwash and planet

what about Birdseye?

his beard tickled too much

If I could be bothered I'd either hire an excavator or if I knew she wouldn't get one of her grandchildren to do it for her I'd just buy her a spade

So she can dig her own grave

Because I know no cemetery would accept her if they knew what an evil person she has been ("person" doesn't quite fit the bill here but I'm not allowed to use expletives and offensive language but hey ho)

Hey - if your mum has been the best I don't begrudge you. I'm happy for you but just remember there's thousands, if not millions, of kids who have been (in politically correct terms) abused (non sexual in my case) by their parent/guardian.

Wonder if I should start a petition banning Mothers Day and Fathers Day as it's offensive to all the kids who have been abused <<< jeeez that statement could make me a SJW meaning I'm still young at heart whoopeeee

^^only joking^^ but realistically it does seem a valid point in today's society
    Edited by: "philphil61" 20th Mar

philphil61

If I could be bothered I'd either hire an excavator or if I knew she … If I could be bothered I'd either hire an excavator or if I knew she wouldn't get one of her grandchildren to do it for her I'd just buy her a spadeSo she can dig her own graveBecause I know no cemetery would accept her if they knew what an evil person she has been ("person" doesn't quite fit the bill here but I'm not allowed to use expletives and offensive language but hey ho)Hey - if your mum has been the best I don't begrudge you. I'm happy for you but just remember there's thousands, if not millions, of kids who have been (in politically correct terms) abused (non sexual in my case) by their parent/guardian.Wonder if I should start a petition banning Mothers Day and Fathers Day as it's offensive to all the kids who have been abused <<< jeeez that statement could make me a SJW meaning I'm still young at heart whoopeeee^^only joking^^ but realistically it does seem a valid point in today's society

Seriously, phil', do you have to infect every thread that simply seeks to celebrate the amazing job done by so many Mums across the country? I am truly sorry that you have had a bad experience, but sort it out privately if it has left emotional scars. For those not familiar with phil', that may sound harsh, but he posts the same type of negative and mean comment in every single 'Mum' related thread on here. Some members would do anything for a little more time with their Mums.

benjammin316

You don't wait for a birthday to give a cake with candles in it do you? … You don't wait for a birthday to give a cake with candles in it do you? Or Xmas to put a tree in your front room.?! Etc.. It's a special day fam.

Im not having that blud.

A birthday is pretty significant as it signifies another whole year of you being on this planet. Its to remember the day you were born. Mothers day is a man made day created in 1914. Why wait 364 days to celebrate it when you can celebrate it every day?.

Do you celebrate other man made days?.

My point is that you can celebrate your mother every day of the year, in fact why not celebrate it also on your own birthday, after all she went through a painful birth on that very day to bring you into this world.

I expect to get a toy car that will be taken back​ a few hours later

J4GG4

Im not having that blud.A birthday is pretty significant as it signifies … Im not having that blud.A birthday is pretty significant as it signifies another whole year of you being on this planet. Its to remember the day you were born. Mothers day is a man made day created in 1914. Why wait 364 days to celebrate it when you can celebrate it every day?.Do you celebrate other man made days?.My point is that you can celebrate your mother every day of the year, in fact why not celebrate it also on your own birthday, after all she went through a painful birth on that very day to bring you into this world.

Technically birthdays are man made

J4GG4

Can i ask a question to those who celebrate mothers day..Do you not allow … Can i ask a question to those who celebrate mothers day..Do you not allow her to have a bath the other 364 days of the year?Do you not cook any kind of breakfast, lunch or dinner for that matter.. ever?Do you also wait till mothers day to put family photographs in a frame?.

Funnily enough, I was just thinking my mother already baths herself pretty regularly. I'm not sure how I can contribute to this experience.

moneysavingkitten

Funnily enough, I was just thinking my mother already baths herself … Funnily enough, I was just thinking my mother already baths herself pretty regularly. I'm not sure how I can contribute to this experience.

Get a extra long straw so you can offer a jacuzzi

J4GG4

Im not having that blud.A birthday is pretty significant as it signifies … Im not having that blud.A birthday is pretty significant as it signifies another whole year of you being on this planet. Its to remember the day you were born. Mothers day is a man made day created in 1914. Why wait 364 days to celebrate it when you can celebrate it every day?.Do you celebrate other man made days?.My point is that you can celebrate your mother every day of the year, in fact why not celebrate it also on your own birthday, after all she went through a painful birth on that very day to bring you into this world.

So edgy. You're right, fight the system! I'll chuck the card out and tell mum to grow up!.. People power fam!

J4GG4

So you are telling us to celebrate mothers on any day you can, but not on mother's day? You are so nonconformist it hurts.

Error440

Technically birthdays are man made

Well as it stands, i prefer not to celebrate my own birthday. But i do like to celebrate other peoples. Birthdays are far more significant than a day someone made up.

MIDURIX

So you are telling us to celebrate mothers on any day you can, but not on … So you are telling us to celebrate mothers on any day you can, but not on mother's day? You are so nonconformist it hurts.

I didn't say that did i.

I said celebrate it every day of the year, no need to wait for 1 day to buy flowers, make breakfast or weirdly run a bath. How many of you ONLY do this on mothers day and forget your mother the other 364 days of the year?. I reckon most of you.

I think so many people are stuck in this way that they see my view as just bizarre and mind boggling. But thats 2017 for you.

benjammin316

So edgy. You're right, fight the system! I'll chuck the card out and tell … So edgy. You're right, fight the system! I'll chuck the card out and tell mum to grow up!.. People power fam!

Again you're struggling to understand my point. I will say it 1 more time.

Celebrate your mother every day of the year rather than just 1 day. Hope that i made it clear enough this time. And theres no system you need to fight if thoughtfulness comes naturally every day of the year towards your loved ones.

J4GG4

Well as it stands, i prefer not to celebrate my own birthday. But i do … Well as it stands, i prefer not to celebrate my own birthday. But i do like to celebrate other peoples. Birthdays are far more significant than a day someone made up.I didn't say that did i.I said celebrate it every day of the year, no need to wait for 1 day to buy flowers, make breakfast or weirdly run a bath. How many of you ONLY do this on mothers day and forget your mother the other 364 days of the year?. I reckon most of you.I think so many people are stuck in this way that they see my view as just bizarre and mind boggling. But thats 2017 for you.Again you're struggling to understand my point. I will say it 1 more time.Celebrate your mother every day of the year rather than just 1 day. Hope that i made it clear enough this time. And theres no system you need to fight if thoughtfulness comes naturally every day of the year towards your loved ones.

Nah I'll celebrate mothers day as I always have fam
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4762273
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1822
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)614
      4. Samsung Note 81016

See more discussions