Found 17th Mar 2009
Ok all once again iv left it all to the last minuet and i don't know what to get. So if anyone knows a site where i can get a gift delivered and card it would be much appreciated

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

moonpig you can personalise a card and they send it to the address for you. They have just started doing flowers and i think chocolates too...so can do it all on one site.

hotukdeals.com/ite…sa/ i posted this deal dunno why people voted cold as its a good price :x M&S have gift delivery options as well :thumbsup:

Hi, if you wanted something small but cost effective - I'd head to Hotel Chocolat. Their chocolates are the best i have EVER tasted, far far far far far better than Thorntons, and they have really special choccies for Mothers Day. If you have a Quidco Account they are offering 12% cashback plus an extra 10% off when you use code QUIDE09.

Lolly.

get a card from this post-i ordered last night and had a delivery note this morning to say it had been sent-added a picture to mine too-great offer......... hotukdeals.com/ite…483

and flowers (and chocs if you want !) from [url]www.flyingflowers.co.uk[/url] they are lovely, need to use this code by midnight tonight for 20% off !

.....and Bobs your Uncle !

Original Poster Banned

thanks all but any of the site accept paypal?

PabloInTheSky;4664262

pretty sure flying flowers do

Have u checked this out ? :lol:

or try post-a-rose.com, found these codes to try for 10% off-not sure if they work......EARLYBIRD or SUMJ810 , AWS7PRM or AWVAL or VAL10

not paypal though

PabloInTheSky;4664262

why don't you log onto paypal and see what they list-i think they have a list of their 'merchants'.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters pre sale code78
    2. Is this laptop any good37
    3. Sim deal with EU calls33
    4. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo214

See more discussions