Expired

Mothers day flowers

Found 10th Mar
I want to pick up some flowers tomorrow rather then today anyone know if they sell flowers on the day? Hopefully from Morrison's thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I bought some a few days ago from my local Tesco and there were next to nothing left.
That’s the problem, because the bunches for flowers are so keenly priced people buy 2/3 packets to make up a larger gift. Subsequently, as soon as they are put out they are bought.
From what I remember on Mothering Sundaylast year, there was next to nothing left in Morrisons except plants in pots wrapped in cellophane or the basket type you put outside in the garden.
Original Poster
Toptrumpet12 m ago

That’s the problem, because the bunches for flowers are so keenly priced p …That’s the problem, because the bunches for flowers are so keenly priced people buy 2/3 packets to make up a larger gift. Subsequently, as soon as they are put out they are bought. From what I remember on Mothering Sundaylast year, there was next to nothing left in Morrisons except plants in pots wrapped in cellophane or the basket type you put outside in the garden.

Eek I'll get down there today then thanks
Just stand them in water in the coolest part of your house, to stop them from opening too soon.
I bought a bunch lastnight from Asda. I'm giving my mum them tonight as won't see her tomorrow. They are still closed but look like they are starting to open so glad I'm giving her them tonight. Asda had loads left lastnight all different size bunches (not reduced in price)
Alternatively, if you have one local, the co op are doing quite pretty little bouquets?
Could hardly get into my local Tesco this morning for the amount of flowers they have on display at the entrance. Love it on Monday morning when they are all 75% off.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants