Found 2nd Mar 2009
so many to choose! anybody have any site recommendations? or seen anything slightly different? i dont want your typical bunch of pink flowers lol. looking to spend no more than £30. the next flowers site has some nice stuff but want a last minute check see if theres anything else out there before buying

1. Misc
  2. Flowers
38 Comments

Marks and spencers flowers are always lovely when they arrive. Some sites I've used online have been kinda disappointing.

Try [url]WWW.FLYINGFLOWERS.CO.UK[/url] I've always found them to be really good-or [url]www.valueflora.co.uk[/url]

i've used both before and been impressed.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4532986

Marks and spencers flowers are always lovely when they arrive. Some sites … Marks and spencers flowers are always lovely when they arrive. Some sites I've used online have been kinda disappointing.

been on their site but they seem quite pricey compared to the next site. will deffo have another browse through if they are worth the money. thanks :-D

Why not try your local florist, or the one local to your Mum. My sister-in-law is a florist and I have to say that flowers from her last longer than a lot of "shops". If you don't live near your mum just find one that is close to her and give them a ring, they'll usually deliver on Mothers Day too and will take your order over the phone, support the independent florists I say!!

Have a look at [url]www.theflowerstork.com[/url], gorgeous and they do chocolate boquets too.

Go to your nearest wholesales market and get loads for your £30... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Annie1508;4533043

Why not try your local florist, or the one local to your Mum. My … Why not try your local florist, or the one local to your Mum. My sister-in-law is a florist and I have to say that flowers from her last longer than a lot of "shops". If you don't live near your mum just find one that is close to her and give them a ring, they'll usually deliver on Mothers Day too and will take your order over the phone, support the independent florists I say!!

the last 2 times ive been to our local florist ive been disappointed. also its trying to get there without her knowing as she always knows what im up to lol. could try a different one if i get chance

Annie1508;4533043

Why not try your local florist, or the one local to your Mum. My … Why not try your local florist, or the one local to your Mum. My sister-in-law is a florist and I have to say that flowers from her last longer than a lot of "shops". If you don't live near your mum just find one that is close to her and give them a ring, they'll usually deliver on Mothers Day too and will take your order over the phone, support the independent florists I say!!

actually i agree with this. It's worth going into a florist just to be able to stand there.. and breathe! Gorgeous!!

Original Poster

Banana79;4533058

Have a look at [url]www.theflowerstork.com[/url], gorgeous and they do … Have a look at [url]www.theflowerstork.com[/url], gorgeous and they do chocolate boquets too.

just had a peek and they are gorgeous, so unusual. but my mam being my mam she it would take her a year to eat them all. she still has chocs from xmas lol. but thanks for pointing it out will keep in mind for birthdays and special occasions

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4533160

actually i agree with this. It's worth going into a florist just to be … actually i agree with this. It's worth going into a florist just to be able to stand there.. and breathe! Gorgeous!!

hmmm might just try a different one than last time, take a special trip somewhere else. i always get carried away in florists and go over budget cos they always look so nice in the shop

donnaraine;4533226

hmmm might just try a different one than last time, take a special trip … hmmm might just try a different one than last time, take a special trip somewhere else. i always get carried away in florists and go over budget cos they always look so nice in the shop

what do you think of these?

marksandspencer.com/gp/…ge=

What date is Mother's day? :oops:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4533257

what do you think of … what do you think of these?http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B000MATLF8/sr=1-2/qid=1236027418/ref=sr_1_2/279-2307624-3905041?ie=UTF8&node=48294031&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=&page=

i noticed these but wasnt overly keen as we have some similar looking flowers in our garden in the summertime lol. i'll find a link to the ones on the next site i liked

i think its always the third sunday in march... ?

donnaraine;4533304

i noticed these but wasnt overly keen as we have some similar looking … i noticed these but wasnt overly keen as we have some similar looking flowers in our garden in the summertime lol. i'll find a link to the ones on the next site i liked

oooh, I was looking at the next ones. They look great AND they're doing the "50% extra roses" deal that m&s are too. I love the little "thank you" one here...

nextflowers.co.uk/ite…G93

22nd march

ClarityofMind;4533310

i think its always the third sunday in march... ?

donnaraine;4533340

mothers day is march 22nd

Thank you both xx Rep left xx

edit: and you as well Lulu's! :-D x

sadiebabes;4533287

What date is Mother's day? :oops:

so glad you asked sadie...i wasnt sure either :oops:

Donna, I think you have converted me I have to try some of these lol

Sorry to butt in on your thread but does anyone know what [url]www.nextdayflowers.co.uk[/url] are like? Seems like a nice site but not sure about the quality!

Its only for delivery until 9th march! So no good for mothers day.

torapoole;4533404

Sorry to butt in on your thread but does anyone know what … Sorry to butt in on your thread but does anyone know what [url]www.nextdayflowers.co.uk[/url] are like? Seems like a nice site but not sure about the quality!

i havent used them but they look gorgeous online.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4533381

Donna, I think you have converted me I have to try some of these lol

looks like the next ones it is!!
i like the thankyou ones too theyre lovely. i just hope the flowers look as good as when they arrive. unfortunatly the extra roses are only for the next few days =(

donnaraine;4533451

looks like the next ones it is!!i like the thankyou ones too theyre … looks like the next ones it is!!i like the thankyou ones too theyre lovely. i just hope the flowers look as good as when they arrive. unfortunatly the extra roses are only for the next few days =(

awww. let me know whether the ones you get are pretty x x

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4533366

Thank you both xx Rep left xxedit: and you as well Lulu's! :-D x

aww thanks sadiebabes! favour returned :-D

donnaraine;4533451

looks like the next ones it is!!i like the thankyou ones too theyre … looks like the next ones it is!!i like the thankyou ones too theyre lovely. i just hope the flowers look as good as when they arrive. unfortunatly the extra roses are only for the next few days =(

Not sure if you have ordered them yet, but I would not order flowers from next again. They dont last as long as marks and spencers or John Lewis flowers, and dont always look like the photo. We were not that impressed with what we got for the £ and especially since they didnt last that long

John lewis flowers are brilliant for the money, delivered on time, some open flowers and some buds, last weeks! We wouldnt hesitate to use them again and everyone we have sent them to have been really impressed

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;4534807

Not sure if you have ordered them yet, but I would not order flowers from … Not sure if you have ordered them yet, but I would not order flowers from next again. They dont last as long as marks and spencers or John Lewis flowers, and dont always look like the photo. We were not that impressed with what we got for the £ and especially since they didnt last that longJohn lewis flowers are brilliant for the money, delivered on time, some open flowers and some buds, last weeks! We wouldnt hesitate to use them again and everyone we have sent them to have been really impressed

no havent ordered yet as had to join site and wait for my customer number to come through post before i can. i looked at john lewis but nothing jumped out at me. hmmmmm dunno what to do now :?

Original Poster

mbgringo;4536642

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3088/2504766048_fb8464bdc5.jpg?v=0[/IMG]Flowers AND practical. Nice bloomers :thumbsup:She'll love em

is that what your buying your mum?

perhaps it is his gift to himself hehe

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4541089

i think he should model them and post a pic :-D

i use [url]www.teleflorist.co.uk[/url]

quidco offer 10 per cent off and six pounds cash back.

so you get a good bunch delivelivered for 20 pounds after discounts.

Original Poster

i went to the florists in the end. asked for cerise pink and purple with a dash of cream. also got a mini bunch to give her the day i ordered them. all together price came to £49. dearer than i wanted to pay but at least i will be happy with the flowers

donnaraine;4540966

is that what your buying your mum?

Nah, plenty of free bouquets down the cemetery . . . . . *runs for the exit* :w00t:

ClarityofMind;4541089

You been watchin me at the weekend???? :x

donnaraine;4541111

i think he should model them and post a pic :-D

I'll go all BG1 and say if i ain't gettin £10k it ain't gonna happen :lol:

mbgringo;4574724

Nah, plenty of free bouquets down the cemetery . . . . . *runs for the … Nah, plenty of free bouquets down the cemetery . . . . . *runs for the exit* :w00t:You been watchin me at the weekend???? :xI'll go all BG1 and say if i ain't gettin £10k it ain't gonna happen :lol:

lmao!

Donna I'm glad you got some nice flowers x x

Check out Flying Flowers (and the 20% voucher I just posted!)

hotukdeals.com/ite…li/

DigiGuru;4621077

Check out Flying Flowers (and the 20% voucher I just … Check out Flying Flowers (and the 20% voucher I just posted!)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/356748/20-off-flowers-chocolates-free-deli/

yea, i posted them on the first page-they are great:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769219
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564081
    3. Leicester sack their manager!815
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91185

See more discussions