Mothers Day Gift Ideas?

Found 6th Mar
I am struggling a bit to find something I feel which is suitable for girlfriend for mothers day, this will be her first mothers day as a mum, since having our beautiful 6 month old daughter.

I was looking for a photo frame, which lights up, but everything i find looks cheap and tacky, and I have tried to use Etsy to find something incredible, but that site is a mess to navigate around.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Member Stephbeth just posted this hotukdeals.com/dea…193

Would be nice for mum and baby and a nice keepsake too.
Wedding ring? Sorry couldn’t resist.Think you are right it sounds tacky. Go with the traditional flowers can’t go wrong with them and sets you up nicely for years to come

dont go go for the above link, it will be hard sell and put you in the bad books, she will think you thinks she needs a make over
Edited by: "eslick" 6th Mar
Original Poster
eslick32 m ago

Wedding ring? Sorry couldn’t resist.Think you are right it sounds tacky. G …Wedding ring? Sorry couldn’t resist.Think you are right it sounds tacky. Go with the traditional flowers can’t go wrong with them and sets you up nicely for years to come dont go go for the above link, it will be hard sell and put you in the bad books, she will think you thinks she needs a make over

Haha she keeps saying the same bloody thing too :P She isn't a lover of flowers so thats a no go, unless i go the plastic approach but that can't be repeated year in year out (Because what's the point in the flowers they just die... her words) I can't go for the above as debenhams isn't nearby and as you say i feel she wouldn't enjoy the experience thanks for the suggestings however.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants