mothers day present help

7 replies
Found 26th Mar 2011
I need to get my seven year old daughter a present for her mum any ideas.
Dont want to spend more than £10
struggling what to get other than chocolates dont ask me what she is into as we have been seperated 6 years and dont really talk.
and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Banned

it's mothers day, she's not your mother X)

lumoruk

it's mothers day, she's not your mother X)

It's to help his daughter, how about a nice photo of the lo, or a gift card?

flowers or a gift voucher....its the thought that counts

Maybe ask your daughter what she would like to buy her. Presents chosen by kids that age are always totally unusual but they're the best presents

My son gets given a free reign to choose mine and he usually buys me a stuffed toy from the zoo. Something that he would like. Last year I got a cuddly iguana lol I love it always make me smile

Why not ask your daughter what she wants to get her ?

Original Poster

She said some thing bon jovi but not the cd so at a loss there

Little Munchkin

Maybe ask your daughter what she would like to buy her. Presents chosen … Maybe ask your daughter what she would like to buy her. Presents chosen by kids that age are always totally unusual but they're the best presents :)My son gets given a free reign to choose mine and he usually buys me a stuffed toy from the zoo. Something that he would like. Last year I got a cuddly iguana lol I love it always make me smile

Why not bake something like brownies with your daughter - you and your daughter can have fun and get a present your daughter will be proud of
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal36
    2. Removing Integrated fridge freezer22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436

See more discussions