Groups

Motion Capture Software?

Basically i have a camera feed into my pc that shows a live video.

I want to record this video but only when something moves, therefore saving space.

Any ideas what software is needed? I dont mind if i have to pay but would prefer a trial or demo copy first to see if it works!

Thanks!

7 Comments

Who are you trying to record...:|

Original Poster

mkins99

Who are you trying to record...:|

A bird! .......as in bird box thing like springwatch did.

so basically you don't want to record anything in it which doesn't move?simple just do a monkey dance in front of the cam till it runs out of memory

google.co.uk/

few ideas on google,hope they help.

You could buy a dvr recorder, it can record straight to a sd card, and can record on motion. corse, software would be cheaper, but youd have to have your pc on all the time

tinyurl.com/sdd…der

one years ago called gotcha. No idea if still avail.

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

You could buy a dvr recorder, it can record straight to a sd card, and … You could buy a dvr recorder, it can record straight to a sd card, and can record on motion. corse, software would be cheaper, but youd have to have your pc on all the timehttp://tinyurl.com/sddvrecorder

myjess

one years ago called gotcha. No idea if still avail.

Two very good suggestions! Thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions