Groups

Moto G4 replacement power button

Does anyone​ know where I can get a replacement power button for a Motorola G4? Tried getting it fixed under warranty but they are trying to charge £57! I only need the plastic button as it has fallen out

6 Comments

How long ago did you buy it? You can try asking the retailer instead, they legally have the contract with you.

Original Poster

Muir

How long ago did you buy it? You can try asking the retailer instead, … How long ago did you buy it? You can try asking the retailer instead, they legally have the contract with you.

​6 months ago from John Lewis. It was sent through John Lewis returns to Motorola and it was John Lewis who called me to advise of the repair quote. They were completely uninterested to be honest

Don't John Lewis offer two years no quibble on their electrical products?

No mobile phone insurance with a bank etc? I'm covered with Nationwide Flex account.

Original Poster

reddeviluk

Don't John Lewis offer two years no quibble on their electrical products?

​Well they had a quibble with this.I may have to escalate with them as it's crazy. Fair enough if the screen was broken but the button has fallen out after general use. Don't have it covered under insurance unfortunately

break the screen and then they cant say owt 2 years no quibble
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767400
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1527
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28108
      4. word association Game74044551

See more discussions