Moto G6 Launch Live Stream: Watch the Motorola launch event today in Sao Paulo, Brazil (Live Stream on Facebook)

Found 19th Apr
I think this already started at 2.30 pm BST, but if anyone is really bored, you may like to watch the live stream of the Motorola launch event today of a brand new trio of smartphones − the new Moto G6, Moto G6 Play and Moto G6 Plus (plus the new Moto E).

The Lenovo-owned firm is holding a dedicated press event in Sao Paulo, Brazil, which is about as warm as London today, that was set to kick off at 10.30 am local time. That’s 2.30pm BST.

You can catch all of the action online, as Motorola has confirmed it will be live streaming the event on Facebook. You can watch it here:

facebook.com/Mot…09/

Actually I think the main event finished quite a few minutes ago and they're now discussing it in Portuguese, but there may be more interesting stuff soon..

Source: Trusted Reviews
Link: trustedreviews.com/new…936

(I don't think this has been posted, but if it has, mods please delete this!)
Community Updates
Misc
1 Comment
3 quick things:

- You don't need a Facebook account to watch the live stream

- This discussion was placed into moderation quite a few minutes ago - so the event may well be over by the time it's posted! Edit: I've just seen that the live event is over, but apparently it'll be available on Motorola's timeline soon.

- We can discuss the merits of the phones (too expensive for what they are?, disappointing processors?, not full HD screen in at least one case?) anyway..
Edited by: "Over.The.Knee" 19th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions