Moto G7 Locked Out?

Posted 1st Jul
Hi everyone

I bought my dad a Moto G7 about 3 months ago and I have no idea what he has done but he can't get into the phone now.

He says he can see a camera icon, call button and something else.

I think if he presses a missed call notification, a voice reads out "Missed Call from X etc".

I'm not an Android User so no idea WTF he has done but any tips etc. I won't be able to go to his house until Sunday at the earliest so any tips would be great

Ta
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
When you say call icon is it a phone or a microphone,does the other icon look like a fingerprint?
When my screen is locked I have mic,fingerprint and camera icon at the bottom(I have a G7 power)
Are the icons in colour or monochrome?
See if any of this is familiar to him.
Let us know.
Blueskinnedbeast01/07/2020 16:32

When you say call icon is it a phone or a microphone,does the other icon …When you say call icon is it a phone or a microphone,does the other icon look like a fingerprint?When my screen is locked I have mic,fingerprint and camera icon at the bottom(I have a G7 power)Are the icons in colour or monochrome?See if any of this is familiar to him.Let us know.

I will call him tonight (on his crappy Alcatel) lol. Appreciate it. I know normally he puts in a code to unlock it but he says he isn't getting that now and cannot get to the main screen.
Personally just hold the power button in till it turns off turn it on and leave it a while (incase he has timed locked it by wrong password etc). Then try as normal.
silvershark01001/07/2020 17:59

Personally just hold the power button in till it turns off turn it on and …Personally just hold the power button in till it turns off turn it on and leave it a while (incase he has timed locked it by wrong password etc). Then try as normal.

Sounds like a plan

There's a lot that can get sorted by doing this
Post a comment
@
    Text